EW's:The 50 Best High School Movies

Dazed and Confused
&
Fast Times at Ridgemont high

Ferris Buller's day off shouldve been #1 imo, Bring it On and Scream shouldve at least been on the top 15

Itd be cool if The Facualty made the list...thats such a high school movie

It's not been around for that long, but I wish Brick was higher up on that list. :(

harry potter's is a private school for posh kids, not a high school

Another biggie would have to be Grease it may be a musical but it is set in High School.

hippy fascist said:
harry potter's is a private school for posh kids, not a high school
It's more a mix of junior high and high school.

PimpDaddyDOC-OCK said:
Another biggie would have to be Grease it may be a musical but it is set in High School.

but it's the biggest pile of **** movie ever made

0605_bush_poo_200x217.jpg

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
what is napoleon dynomite doing on that list? :(
Yeah i saw that movie is so god awful. and mean girls that far up on the list?

J Alba's Lover said:
Yeah i saw that movie is so god awful. and mean girls that far up on the list?

this from the guy who liked fantastic four?

hippy fascist said:
no it's actually quite good. John heder is great and the finale pwns
Not really. but it figures you like that mtv generation crap. so a guy making a fool of himself and talking like he has problems is funny?

J Alba's Lover said:
Not really. but it figures you like that mtv generation crap. so a guy making a fool of himself and talking like he has problems is funny?

at least he can act, ulike a certain actress I could mention, also some of the concepts shown off in the film were quite cool. The internet girlfiend, the time machine, pedro. It was a cool film

I still don't get what's so great about ND. I don't hate the movie but it is majorly overrated.

Majik1387 said:
I still don't get what's so great about ND. I don't hate the movie but it is majorly overrated.
i don't either. I'm sorry but this movie is just bad. I guess i don't have a certain sense of homour than for that movie.

And for heder he plays the same character in every movie. He was the sole reason i sayed away from the bench warmers. now i see he's in another movie with Billy Bob Thorton and Ben Stiller.

So i guess than that proves anyone can be a movie star if this dope keeps getting roles. And i should be a movie star by next year.

Majik1387 said:

It's true it's overated. It's a good movie but the supernova of publicity surrounding it was totally overblown. Kinda like the office in britain Ricky Gervais was hailed as a comedy god after that came out but in reality it's just a pretty average sitcom. I'd give ND 7/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"