Expanding forums on main page

kaijunexus

Marvel Cinematic Universe
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but....

I can no longer expand all of the forums on the main forum page. I used to open the ones I wanted to keep an eye on and close the ones I didn't care about. That way I could see where new posts were happening on all of the forums I wanted just by refreshing the main page.

Was this taken away deliberately, because I really miss it.

They got rid of that feature? I usually kept them collapsed anyway. I keep track of stuff with my Subscriptions and navigate using the Forum Jump.

I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but....

I can no longer expand all of the forums on the main forum page. I used to open the ones I wanted to keep an eye on and close the ones I didn't care about. That way I could see where new posts were happening on all of the forums I wanted just by refreshing the main page.

Was this taken away deliberately, because I really miss it.
I'll check into it.

Got the same mobile issue. Granted I've always found the mobile version lacking. Not having a forum jump and having to go all the way to the main forum page to just change threads (even in the same sub-forum) is pretty weak.

Well this explains why I wasn't able to view the threads on cell phone earlier.

Getting the same problem on my iPhone. Very frustrating.

Same problem on my Droid phone.

I haven't got an answer yet.

Everything should be back to normal now.

Thanks for looking into it, C.lee.

Is it just me or has it reverted back?

iPhone problems have vanished for me. Thanks C. Lee.

But from a PC I am seeing all the main threads condensed so that I cannot see any of the sub sections without clicking the button at the extreme right of the row.

It's quite frustrating to not be able to see the sub-sections as before.

Edit:
Ten minutes later and the home page is back as it was... "It's a miracle! The Lord has delivered his healing hands!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"