Is the main page not refreshing for anyone else?

Teelie

Fish Food
Reaction score
All the forums show posts only dated from no later than 6:30 PM CST for me. I can go into each individual forum and they show the new posts but the main index says nothing.

Obviously I refreshed, including F5 and logging out did nothing except collapse some subsections and expand others that were previously collapsed.

Hmm, that's happening to me too. I'm also not receiving alerts when there are new posts in watched threads, only when someone likes one of my posts. Weird.

Last edited:
I'm also not receiving alerts when there are new posts in watched threads, only when someone likes one of my posts. Weird.
Ditto, only for likes and for new threads started in forums that I'm watching.

Last edited:
All the forums show posts only dated from no later than 6:30 PM CST for me. I can go into each individual forum and they show the new posts but the main index says nothing.

Obviously I refreshed, including F5 and logging out did nothing except collapse some subsections and expand others that were previously collapsed.

Agreed. Definitely something up with the site...

It showed my thread posted here with no replies but I checked anyways and sure enough, three new posts. So it isn't just me.

edit: And just to eliminate the last possibilty, I also deleted cookies. No change.

Still ongoing as of today.

I think it's been like that for me since the new forum. So I look for new posts by going to the "Latest posts" page, I browse through SHH about once a day and it usually takes me to page 6 or 7 to see every updated threads.

Last edited:
I think it's been like that for me since the new forum. So I look for new posts by going to the "Latest posts" page, I browse through SHH about once a day and it usually takes me to page 6 or 7 to see every updated threads.
It was fine with me up until yesterday :shrug:

This has been going on at least three days now.

Yeah it is bizarre. Posted pretty extensively recently (ala Jared Leto’s amazing instagram post on Morbius) and those threads don’t really pop up for me on updates or new posts

And not a word from anyone on whether they are even aware it is going on. Did all the admins decide to just stop checking in?

How do we go about reporting this to a relevant tech support person?

I suppose we could PM a Moderator?
But whooooooo... :ftc:

Last edited:
We have to wait till it hits 88mph....and then we see some serious posts.

Same, plus I don't get many alerts and my post history is not updating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"