Eyes Wide Shut

Discussion in 'Misc. Films' started by Merlo, May 23, 2013.

1. Merlo Registered

Saw it for the first time this late night, liked it. What do you guys think of it? Especially of the orgy story. Was it all for real or was it all fake like that guy said to William near the end of the movie? One thing that I cannot buy is when that prostitute's friend said that her bud got HIV from William. His character never got around to nailing her, I think what happened was that her friend made a semi lie up and blamed it on William for god knows why, actually I think the guy was lying about the gathering and think he is hiding some damaging stuff. If I am wrong, then what was being hidden?

#1 Merlo, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
  2. RetrogradeOrbit Do I look like I'm joking?

For a Stanley Kubrick film, I thought it was extremely poor. It was a shame that this was his last ever film. There is nothing about it that I like.

However, I would never bash anyone that does like it.