• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

William H. Macy kicks ass, Lindsey Lohan sucks.

War Lord said:
I don't think so. I want the whole world to see how much more articulate I am than you.

I am a genius!!

genius.gif

War Lord said:
I don't think so. I want the whole world to see how much more articulate I am than you.

I am a genius!!

I simply don't give a ****, my genius ozzes from my feigned apathy.

Lohan's ****'s hitting the fan >

However, there comes a point that when it's bad enough that people feel need to speak out about it, which likely means that Lohan has reached that tipping point where studios will start to steer projects away from her because she drives up the cost of projects with her chronic lateness and partying.
---

Perhaps it's a bit more coarse but I manage to articulate in 5 words what you need 55 words to articulate, it simple math... Less is More and swearing is cool... This was all learned on the mean streets of the playground :cmad:

Mystery Men was a cool film, and Macy was a big part of that. He gave the film a ****load of heart, and he seems like an overall good guy :up:

Movies205 said:
I simply don't give a ****, my genius ozzes from my feigned apathy.

Lohan's ****'s hitting the fan >

However, there comes a point that when it's bad enough that people feel need to speak out about it, which likely means that Lohan has reached that tipping point where studios will start to steer projects away from her because she drives up the cost of projects with her chronic lateness and partying.
---

Perhaps it's a bit more coarse but I manage to articulate in 5 words what you need 55 words to articulate, it simple math... Less is More and swearing is cool... This was all learned on the mean streets of the playground :cmad:

and you did something I did not do.

Count the words.

Horrorfan said:
Mystery Men was a cool film, and Macy was a big part of that. He gave the film a ****load of heart, and he seems like an overall good guy :up:

Try "Fargo" (1996), "Panic" (2000), "A Civil Action" (1998), "Boogie Nights" (1997), and "Door to Door" (2002)...

War Lord said:
and you did something I did not do.

Count the words.

Microsoft Word, 2 clicks of a button to how awesome I am, don't you love technology?

Movies205 said:
Microsoft Word, 2 clicks of a button to how awesome I am, don't you love technology?

You forgot - cut and paste.

War Lord said:
You forgot - cut and paste.

Who's counting now?, but none the less, Cut and Paste is a freebie, everyone knows that... Just like "less is more" & "swearing is cool", you live in a cave or something :confused:

Movies205 said:
Who's counting now?, but none the less, Cut and Paste is a freebie, everyone knows that... Just like "less is more" & "swearing is cool", you live in a cave or something :confused:

No cave, but I think it would be cool to live in one. There's a town in Australia where everybody lives underground because it's the only way to keep cool.

Movies205 said:
Try "Fargo" (1996), "Panic" (2000), "A Civil Action" (1998), "Boogie Nights" (1997), and "Door to Door" (2002)...

"House Of Games"

Macy is awesome. I completely agree with him. I remember when I used to feel for Lohan the same way I feel for Scarlett (who I feel is much more classy and professional than Lohan ever will be). It's amazing how much she's turned me off in the last year.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Macy is awesome. I completely agree with him. I remember when I used to feel for Lohan the same way I feel for Scarlett (who I feel is much more classy and professional than Lohan ever will be). It's amazing how much she's turned me off in the last year.
I know how you feel, Anthony. I used to think Lindsay was genuinely cute, but now she's just... words can't begin to define what she's become. Now she makes Hilary Duff look good by comparison.

Although, for my money, Amanda Bynes owns both Lindsay & Hilary.

Kable24 said:
I wish more stars would blast the co-stars for being the stereotypical celeb. William H. Macy deserves a lot more respect in his industry.

Yeah, I respect him a lot more after reading about this. It makes me feel a little better about Hollywood.

Macy's right in blasting LOhan. I mean she was the big starlet with Mean Girls right. Funny how Rachel McAdamd succeeds in being a proper actress while Lohan gets more headlines because of 1) her parents , 2) her partying lifestyle and 3) her anorexia problems.

I really don't know what studios are seeing in her and i hope that producers really would start thinking to ultimately ditch her completely .

boydston_14 said:
Yeah, I respect him a lot more after reading about this. It makes me feel a little better about Hollywood.
Macy seems like the kind of guy who's just happy to have his job. That earns him coolness points.

That movie, Bobby, is going to kick ass. Emilio owns.

I feel bad for her. She isn't the first diva to hit Hollywood and I've never seen so much public heat from actual industry guys.

I hope she stops eating completely and implodes into a black hole that sucks up all of the *******s and *****es in Hollywood and the music industry.

Poetic Chaos said:
I feel bad for her. She isn't the first diva to hit Hollywood and I've never seen so much public heat from actual industry guys.
I feel bad for her too but she doesn't seem to try limiting her partying or her "bad girl" behavior. It is unprofessional in every way, and I really am kind of surprised that she hasn't been fired and recast; She doesn't bring that much audience to movies. It's good that she's getting reality smacke din her face but she isn't the only starlett in Hollywood who needs it.

ANTHONYNASTI said:

Your avatar kicks ass.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"