F***! The System.

Ice-man

Sidekick
Reaction score
I know im not the only one who absolutely loathes the current system as well as the US Government, Our Authority, Our Politics, our laws, our rules everything that has to do with the system.

Were in such a flawed system its not even funny, schooling is Bull, Cops are becoming more and more arrogant and Violent, its like they deliberately abuse their rights for fun and just because they can, our presidents get dumber and dumber by the terms, and we're ****ing up alot of **** for every other country's.

In the us higher authority abuse their powers, it seems like everyone is trying to abuse powers, i know this is like a rant, but WHY do we all have to follow the system, WHO says we have to follow it, and why cant i make my own path threw life, i honestly hate conforming to this syestem, and the only oneswho follow it are the brainwashed people who have been told to be happy and succesfull in life its all about respecting higher authority, Going to school, getting a job, getting married having kids, and pay ridiculous taxes and bills.

And i dont know about you guys but the idea of money itself is just ******ED, This is not the way todays system and economy should work, im sick of conforming, i wanna know the truth about things, i wanna know what other options their are.

"Think for yourself question authority", I wish alot more people would go by this quote.

what do you see life as, cuz this sure as hell aint living.

My views are those of the people who are quoted, most of whom were considered patriots and heroes.

So why is it that I am called a Communist or an un-American? The only reason that I have been able to ascertain is that people confuse love of country with love of government. There is no doubt that the sheep of today are nothing more than mindless zombies, accepting anything their masters tell them. This can be largely credited to the public fool system that we have entrusted to teach our kids.

It must become fashionable to question authority again for freedom and liberty to prevail. As long as we continue to lick the hand of our master, tyranny will prosper.

I would like to end by expressing my love for the government in the words of the late Abbie Hoffman . . . . **** THE GOVERNMENT!

Most people don't seem to get it when you say f### the government ,but you can still love your country.

www.livejournal.com

ps
Anarchy-red.jpg

Ice-Man, you seem to have a lot of problems. Why don't you deal with it the way a man, a real man would, and just commit suicide?

Like System of a Down says"F**K the System"
I agree with them.

What's funny is he's actually a lot like our founding fathers. They did pretty much the same thing with England. So, there's your model Ice-Man, you don't like it here, leave and start your own country, with now laws, no rules, no money, no anything-Ice-Man-doesn't-like. Unfortunately, you now live in a world were simply taking your ball and leaving, isn't a true option anymore. If you really want to change things, get into politics, get your head on straight, and do something about it. Ranting here will change nothing. Get off your ass and make it happen!

I think Ice-Man is pissed off because he got caught by the Truant Officer.

'The man' wants you to be unintelligent and uniformed, yet you seem to be conforming to that pretty well.

'The man' wants you to be unintelligent and uniformed, yet you seem to be conforming to that pretty well.

My system wants me/you to be GOD....

Come on over to my side :cwink:

[BLACKOUT]*it's a cult*[/BLACKOUT]

I joke

As we all know, the best way to fight injustice in this country is to listen to rebellious music and post angry forum topics online from the comfort of a cushy desk chair while surrounded by empty Cheetos bags. :up:

As long as you drink the kool-aid first.

Cheers....glug glug gulmp....hits the floor.

As we all know, the best way to fight injustice in this country is to listen to rebellious music and post angry forum topics online from the comfort of a cushy desk chair while surrounded by empty Cheetos bags. :up:

Er correction..

Doritos

Instead of whining and fantasizing, tell us how you are going to F*** the SYSTEM!

Your both wrong, its a snickers rapper and red Gatorade.

you were close.

but yea i appreciate the things I've got because of my family following the system but I don't want to live by it, to them they are happy and content living by it, however im not because i know how flawed it is, they however cant see it.

their too sucked into it, as is 90% of the US.

you were close.

but yea i appreciate the things I've got because of my family following the system but I don't want to live by it, to them they are happy and content living by it, however im not because i know how flawed it is, they however cant see it.

So how are you going to live outside the system, while F***ing the system, and still acquire all the possessions you desire?
What are you going to do besides talk and bang your head?

you were close.

Yeah I'm sure you don't like having a cushy place to live, internet, video game system, cell phone.

If you are so unhappy with everything? Give them all up. Become a minimalist.

The "system" that you speak of works for me you see.

I have a nice job. 2 if you count my hairdressing. So the planet (system) lets me do all the things I want to do. I have a great fiance...nice house....things that make me happy.

Yeah I'm sure you don't like having a cushy place to live, internet, video game system, cell phone.

If you are so unhappy with everything? Give them all up. Become a minimalist.

Sounds like someones been readind Chuck Palahniuk!

'The things you own end up owning you'

I hate it when people say things like "f**k the system" because they still use that system to the fullest everyday. In fact, the system you are telling to get f**ked is the same system that protects your right to say f**k the system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"