F***! The System.

But who says there would be chaos without law, if law wasnt established, their would probably not be chaos, because no one was there to tell us or show us chaos.

and im not *****ing or whining, i don't want to live in a fake world, with fake people, who follow made up rules and made up laws, i dont want to **** up our planet and we should have left it all the way it was.

look outside and tell me, do you see trees perfectly lined up parallel to the streets, its because its all fake, their used to be acres and acres of trees and fresh water, and animals, but we knocked it all down to give ourself s these bull **** luxury's.

people used to be happy, they got what they needed from nature, and if they needed something else they couldn't get, they would barter, with shells or rocks.

this was until the white men from england came and killed off millions of Aztec's, Indians, Incans and so on.

we could have lived a happier life, but its all ****ed up now, the things that make you happy are just man made luxury's.

were all spoiled.

So remove yourself from the offending situation (live as a hermit off the land, not destroying the earth/participating in the system that destroys it) or change the way things are currently run. Those are the only two options you have without being a hypocrite.

So remove yourself from the offending situation (live as a hermit off the land, not destroying the earth/participating in the system that destroys it) or change the way things are currently run. Those are the only two options you have without being a hypocrite.

Ice man has backed himself into a corner.

But who says there would be chaos without law, if law wasnt established, their would probably not be chaos, because no one was there to tell us or show us chaos.

and im not *****ing or whining, i don't want to live in a fake world, with fake people, who follow made up rules and made up laws, i dont want to **** up our planet and we should have left it all the way it was.

look outside and tell me, do you see trees perfectly lined up parallel to the streets, its because its all fake, their used to be acres and acres of trees and fresh water, and animals, but we knocked it all down to give ourself s these bull **** luxury's.

people used to be happy, they got what they needed from nature, and if they needed something else they couldn't get, they would barter, with shells or rocks.

this was until the white men from england came and killed off millions of Aztec's, Indians, Incans and so on.

we could have lived a happier life, but its all ****ed up now, the things that make you happy are just man made luxury's.

were all spoiled.

So, you're disapproving the very internet that you're currently employing to vent your frustrations?

The people who disapprove of smoking, are not the same ones making products used for smoking.:huh:

But I guess everything you would be fantastic for you, if they just let you smoke weed all day.

I'm not saying they are or aren't, and i don't want to smoke weed alot, i just do it to relive the stress i have of living in such a bull **** run world.

honestly, what do you see the perfect world as.

to me its money is non existent, and people work for their food, not for money, the philosophy here is, if you don't work, you don't get fed, if you work and work hard you and your family gets fed.

if you need something its given to you, but only if you need it, their would be no luxury's, and nothing to make people different.

people farm, people make things for one another, its a nicer run organized community.

their will still be some law and some order, but no police. its like a utopia.

Ice Man probably got high with his friends one night and wrote up these rants on left over rolling papers to begin their quest to change how the world was run, one joint at a time.

I'm not saying they are or aren't, and i don't want to smoke weed alot, i just do it to relive the stress i have of living in such a bull **** run world.

to me its money is non existent, and people work for their food, not for money, the philosophy here is, if you don't work, you don't get fed, if you work and work hard you and your family gets fed.

if you need something its given to you, but only if you need it, their would be no luxury's, and nothing to make people different.

people farm, people make things for one another, its a nicer run organized community.

Now you are just running around in circles. Before you said we did not need law.

Your point are getting nore blunt with each post. Just go to sleep for an hour and come back.

So you want to live like the Amish?:huh:

But without all the religious rulez n stuff - you know, a utopia. Where everyone can do what they want and not get hassled but if somebody breaks a law then they get punished because it wouldn't be a utopia with people hurting each other all the time but they wouldn't hurt each other 'cause it'd be a utopia.

Haven't you seen The Village?

villagedvdcap.jpg

were all spoiled.

Well two words 'Native Americans'

For the country that you live in to exsist they had to slaughter nearly a whole race of people and steal their land for their so called manifest destine. Not to mention the slave labor of blacks kidnapped used to make the new formed country wealthy.

unfortunatley civilisations seemed to be built off the blood and lives of others. These things happened at a time when their wasn't laws to prevent it from happening.

So, you're disapproving the very internet that you're currently employing to vent your frustrations?

I'm not saying i don't appreciate these things, its just we don't need them, what we need is fresh air to breath, fresh water to drink, and fresh foods to eat, a stable shelter, and a friends and family by your side.

but wed all be alot happier in a better, more organized system, I'm saying our current system is ridiculously flawed, its all about the rich are the top, the working class is the middle, and the bums and underpaid are **** bottom.

everyone should be equal, should be payed equal, should be givin equal rights.

il conform once the flaw is fixed.

I'm not saying i don't appreciate these things, its just we don't need them, what we need is fresh air to breath, fresh water to drink, and fresh foods to eat, a stable shelter, and a friends and family by your side.

but wed all be alot happier in a better, more organized system, I'm saying our current system is ridiculously flawed, its all about the rich are the top, the working class is the middle, and the bums and underpaid are **** bottom.

So basically because of your habits in the past you have realized you are going to not be as succesful as your weed induced dreams have set you upt to be, so you want everybody to be equal?

Well two words 'Native Americans'

For the country that you live in to exsist they had to slaughter nearly a whole race of people and steal their land for their so called manifest destine. Not to mention the slave labor of blacks kidnapped used to make the new formed country wealthy.

unfortunatley civilisations seemed to be built off the blood and lives of others. These things happened at a time when their wasn't laws to prevent it from happening.

exactly, we screwed things up for two different races, just for our greed.

and its terrible.

Conform once the flaw is fixed. Who the hell do you think you are to judge the system? Who says your version of a great system will work for everyone.

Idiot!

Move to a communist country then. American isn't going to change because some dude on an internet message board with too much time on his hands wants it to. You want to live that way? Go to Cuba and leave the rest of us materialistic-slave-to-capitalism-pigs alone.

At the crux of it, isn't that the ideology of communism?

What about someone with a disability? Who can't "work hard" so to speak? What about children...I assume orphans will still exist in this utopia? Will they just not get fed cause they can't work as hard?

Who decides that you get what you want? Who controls the "needs" and dispenses them out? No luxuries? So no medicines? No internet? No TV? No Modern medicine? No thanks...

Back when people "lived off the land" it wasn't a utopia then either. People still fought, raped, stole, and killed each other. Taking away the laws and luxuries isn't going to change that. It's human nature.

Didn't you say earlier we don't need laws? Now you're bringing in laws again? And how can you have no police? Someone has to enforce those laws or they mean nothing.

He wants to stab comformity in the chest for taking his woman.

The root cause of the issue here is that ICE MAN is 16 and has yet to understand that the system he hates has strip clubs!

:o

Didn't you say earlier we don't need laws? Now you're bringing in laws again? And how can you have no police? Someone has to enforce those laws or they mean nothing.

Exactly what I said a moment ago

what saying is all well and good and I agree on somethings but its based on people willing to give up things for them better of their fellow man and unfortunaley some our to greedy and power hungery for that.

Its like this native tribe who was sent to live in the city in england they couldn't understand why a country with people with such wealth and abundance of food had homeless people. tHey where asking why they where not sleeping in any of the empty buildings in the city.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSI8NCivuAI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"