Famous Fantasy Film Villains "Battle Royale Elimination Game"

I think I can see where this is heading...

Darth Vader 269
Magneto 28

It's the final countdown...

ba da DA da...ba da dat dat da...

...the final countdown....

+5, Darth Vader
-5, Magneto

Darth Vader 279
Magneto 19

Erzengel said:
What about all the talk that Superman can take out Batman from space with his heat vision? Can't Vader just reach out with the force and choke Magneto?

+5, Darth Vader
-5, Magneto

Darth Vader 254
Magneto 43

Not if Magneto crushes in the metal death star or a ship vader would be in.

-5 Magneto.
+5 Vader.

Magneto 14
Vader 284

BloodyWolverine said:
Not if Magneto crushes in the metal death star or a ship vader would be in.

I'm not getting into a geek arguement LOL. I already feel my geekhood growing back.

+5, Darth Vader
-5, Magneto

Darth Vader 299
Magneto 0 = Dead

Darth Vader Wins :) :up: Woo!

So, when is the next one starting? In the next one can't we vote the villains we want in?

But yeah, I was voting for Magneto, but I had to let him go. In a real fight, he would just crush the whole Death Star from afar.

In a real fight, Darth Vader could rip Mags apart using the force, manipulate his mind, choke him, shoot the deathstar at him, send the storm trupers at him. Mags wouldn't stand a chance thats why Vader won! WOOTAGE! GO DARTH VADER!

darth-vader.gif

Magneto losing against Vader? What the ****? :confused: Isn't Vader a Cyborg? Magneto would freaking crush him! :mad:

Bu wait, oh... this is just a popularity poll... Still! Magneto would crush him! :mad:

Read my previous post Nathan ;) Vader isnt made outta metal anyways its like plastercine crap. Thats what they ade his costume outta and bullet proof
plastic. And first Magneto would need to go to a galaxie far far away and go back in time, oh wait...he cant. Vader could've just blown up earth using the deathstar years ago and that would end it ;)

Asteroid-Man said:
Read my previous post Nathan ;) Vader isnt made outta metal anyways its like plastercine crap.

You sure about that? I just went to wikipedia and this is what it says.

According to Star Wars Technical Commentaries, Vader's armor is built around a plastoid girdle that protects his organic and synthetic internal organs. More visible durasteel plates cover his shoulders, upper body and shins.

and...

His gloves and hands are made with a unique micronized iron that can deflect anything short of a lightsaber blow.

So if his hands are made out of iron, I bet so are his legs. And also, this isn't Vader+Death Star+Strom Strooper army Vs Magneto. It's just Vader vs Magneto. And Mags would stomp that metal ass. :mad:

Vader deserves the win. The best film villain of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"