The Ultimate Film Tournament

tumblr_mry42hAZDB1sgswfho1_400.gif

So...if we were to be super realistic here, things would be super weird!

Scarlett had Ariel when she was 13 and Christian Bale married a 12 year old. :p

So...Christian Bale and Scarlett are cousins?

Welp, it's a good thing Christian is f**king his cousin out of respect. :o

If anyone's gonna **** my cousin, it's gonna be me outta respect. ****, I kinda wish I picked Jonah Hill at one point.

:o

Is he the only one left? We should give our sypnosis while we wait :woot:

That's a good idea.

Everybody state the plots and cast of your films :D

Just a short one if you can't do long.

Just to get the idea of the story. State who your actors are playing as well if you wish.

'Jewel of the Midwest'

It's 1951, and Chicago has been removed of Al Capone for a good amount of years. Chicago is still full of crime and mobsters, especially ones influenced by Al Capone. On a regular Chicago day, a big act of terrorism occurs. It's been discovered that the act of terrorism was done by an amateur mobster named Randall Cooper. A spy named James Northcutt is assigned by the CIA to check this act out. He teams up with Chicago's best cop, Lawrence Anwalt. After trying and trying to find this mobster as Chicago's crime levels reach an all-time high and it's citizens are at an all time low, they encounter one of the biggest mobsters, Bud Grant. Grant will help them, but Cooper and Northcutt are put to the test when they have to question whether Bud is truly a friend or will betray them if he kills Randall Cooper.

Directed by: Steven Spielberg
Written by: Lawrence Kasdan

60's Sean Connery-Officer. Lawrence Anwalt
80s Harrison Ford-James Northcutt
Leonardo Dicaprio-Bud Grant
Brad Pitt-Randall Cooper
Ed Harris-CIA Director Malcolm Reynolds
William Hurt-Mayor Martin H. Kennely
Kyle Chandler-Detective Nicolas Fields
90's Michael Madsen-Police Chief. Donny O' Hara
Margot Robbie-Lisa Anwalt

Awesome :):up:

I'm not sure if I should add points to who has the better film plot as well.

But I think I'll just leave that. It's only the actors we vote for. Or would it be a good idea?

Awesome :):up:

I'm not sure if I should add points to who has the better film plot as well.

But I think I'll just leave that. It's only the actors we vote for. Or would it be a good idea?

Thanks. :yay:

Definitely add more points for plot. It'll make things more interesting. :up:

* all names were thought of in 2 minutes

Once Upon A Time in (insert the rest here :p)

One day, a young woman from the east named Abigail travels to the west in search for her brother, Arthur, who ran away some time ago. The woman meets a cold, mysterious man, known as Jack, who saves her from a couple of bandits. Abigail finds out that the man has seen her brother, but not for a long time. The two set out on a long journey in search for Abigail's brother, who they suspect is somewhere in San Francisco. Little does Abigail know that Jack has made many enemies in his life, and the consequences are coming.

Directed by Sergio Leone
Written by Sergio Leone, Sergio Donati, and Dario Argento
Music by Ennio Morricone

Jack - Bryan Cranston
Abigail - Audrey Hepburn (60's)
Arthur - Charlie Chaplin (30's)

Group of Bounty Hunters - Heath Ledger (leader), Uma Thurman (90's), Ahnold (80's), Natalie Portman (90's) (Uma's younger sister)

Abigail's younger sister - Mia Sara (80's) (Flashbacks)

Arthur's friend/Partner - Jim Carrey

Or something like that.

I'd also like to mention that they find out that Arthur has joined a circus and is performing with Jim Carrey :woot:

Just to clear things up, my movie isn't like a Scorsese mobster movie. It's a Spielberg adventure movie along the lines of Indiana Jones and Tintin that has Mobster elements.

And my movie ends in a standoff between Bryan Cranston, Heath Ledger, and Uma Thurman in the rainy streets of San Francisco with something like this playing:

[YT]kNAfdgIfaEw[/YT]

Bryan dies and Audrey finally finds Charlie, emotion ensues... all while this is playing :waa:

[YT]EYeFGpF6u_w[/YT]

tumblr_ma4azxd0CH1r5yygpo1_500.jpg
14wq3b7.jpg

You can do before you finalise things. Everybody can if they wish to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"