The Avengers Fan Made Trailer Thread

I enjoyed it as well!
Nice work, also really highlights how we've yet to hear a work from Hawkeye or Widow or especially Thor :funny:

Would love to see another version after trailer 2 if it has some nice new footage
Thanks guys! And yeah, I'll probably make another one once the final trailer comes out...which will hopefully have better music, lol.

I posted this trailer I made quite a while back...(November?) But after the Super Bowl trailer came out, I decided to kinda update it...
[YT]xzA6f1DMTzY[/YT]
If anyone saw the previous trailer I made, I ended up getting rid of the Stark/Ross bit in favour of the "there was an idea" bit from the October trailer. And another couple of nice additions as well :)

So... about my question on how you make fan trailers...
You need to have some kind of editing software. Some computers come equipped with one (I know Macs generally come with iMovie), but I think most people use more higher scale ones like Final Cut, Avid, Sony Vegas etc.

You need to have some kind of editing software. Some computers come equipped with one (I know Macs generally come with iMovie), but I think most people use more higher scale ones like Final Cut, Avid, Sony Vegas etc.

Sony Vegas is primarily used on PC platforms and Final Cut is used on Macs. Final Cut is also used to edit some tv shows and other video in the entertainment industry. Avid is used for high end television and big budget movies such as The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises.

For 3D you get into programs such as Cinema 4d and Maya. You also have Adobe Photoshop and After Effects which can be used in conjunction with these programs. To start out you may want to use Imovie or Windows movie maker.

I have iMovie. So then would I download the stuff from youtube or my DVDs and edit it from there onto my iMovie? Do you know how to do that? For Youtube in particular I don't know how to download stuff from their to my computer.

Thanks much, in any case.

I have iMovie. So then would I download the stuff from youtube or my DVDs and edit it from there onto my iMovie? Do you know how to do that? For Youtube in particular I don't know how to download stuff from their to my computer.

On youtube. Go to the video you want to download. Copy the hyperlink. Then go to keepvid.com or any other youtube downloader site and paste the url of the video. It will give you a few options as far as formats to download. Pick the one marked (mp4). You should be able to import that into IMovie. Works the same with songs just click the one marked (mp3) for that.

I found Videopad Video Editor Pro to be quite good and easy to figure out. Plus it's free so that's always a plus.

Anyone got any good new ones with the new trailer out? I haven't seen to many yet so far.

I'm waiting (patiently!) for flickchick's :up:

Getting straight to the action, Donut, I like it!

:funny: @ the Friends parody.
I'm waiting (patiently!) for flickchick's :up:
Oh damn, had I seen this post before, I would've gotten my a** in gear sooner. I feel like such a slacker! I work in the morning, but I'll make a point to get on that tomorrow night. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WolverineHunt01
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"