Fantastic Four 2 Casting Calls

MattC

Reaction score
Site visitor Isabelle has written in to let us know that casting calls have gone out for two roles in Fantastic Four 2. General Hager, who is described as a "tough, confident U.S. military man", and his young female aide who is in her "20's, female, a head turner, whip-smart, brave military aide".

Isabelle also pointed us to the fact that the title of the movie listed with these casting calls is Fantastic Four - Rise of the Silver Surfer. Whether or not this is the final title is yet to be confirmed, but it could be the current title they have given the movie.

http://www.f4movies.com/news/0349.shtml

sanitized.jpg

Cool! :up: This is exactly what I was hoping for.

If Doom and/or the Surfer are the kind of threat that brings the military in, we may get the kind of scope I've always hoped for.

I want the feeling that these guys really are saving the world, not just trying to keep some bad guy from killing them.

I have no clue who these military persons are!!!!!!!!

BUT it does sound like this movie is MUCH BIGGER in scope which is a very good thing.

if anyone can post their photos i will highly appreciate it.

also funny thing is the F4-2 title has already changed 3 times LOL

won't be surprised if they change the title again. I predict they will change it 3 more times LOL

Too bad there isn't a casting call for a man in his 60s or 70s, with an accent...that would be faithful Boris...the only man Doom calls friend and his assistant.

GoblinScrier said:
Too bad there isn't a casting call for a man in his 60s or 70s, with an accent...that would be faithful Boris...the only man Doom calls friend and his assistant.

That's from the original comics, Goblin. Now why in the world would they do that? ;)
It would be cool to see Doom brought to life with that degree of faithfulness, though.

"Rise of the Silver Surfer?" What the (bleep) is he "rising" from? That sounds like he's been working his way up the ranks in Galactic Herald school to achieve his position. I dislike this title immensely.
If they're set on putting his name in the title (which is fine by me) I would prefer they just use "Fantastic Four vs. The Silver Surfer" so that it sounds like something will actually happen in this movie.

Casting of military types bodes well, though, I think.

Malus said:
That's from the original comics, Goblin. Now why in the world would they do that? ;)
It would be cool to see Doom brought to life with that degree of faithfulness, though.

"Rise of the Silver Surfer?" What the (bleep) is he "rising" from? That sounds like he's been working his way up the ranks in Galactic Herald school to achieve his position. I dislike this title immensely.
If they're set on putting his name in the title (which is fine by me) I would prefer they just use "Fantastic Four vs. The Silver Surfer" so that it sounds like something will actually happen in this movie.

Casting of military types bodes well, though, I think.

He's now the main paper boy!;)

mmmm... lets wait to see, but sounds interesting to me

Fantastic Four - Rise of the Silver Surfer

gee the titles just seem to get worse from here.

lol is it wrong that i think it should be called Fantastic Four 2 Enter the Silver Surfer. :O

gambitfire said:
lol is it wrong that i think it should be called Fantastic Four 2 Enter the Silver Surfer. :O

Yes, very.

I hope they cast a well known actor as this General character.As for the head-turner, could she be Frankie Raye?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"