Fantastic Four Movie Wallpapers!

The Guardian

Forever In Darkness
Reaction score
HEY GUYS, I JUST WANTED TO POST A NEW WALLPAPER I JUST MADE AND DECIDED TO MAKE A THREAD SO THAT WHOEVER ELSE WANTS TO MAKE ONE CAN POST IT HERE. DON'T POST PICS, THERE ARE ALREADY THREADS FOR THOSE, JUST WALLPAPERS. ANYWAYS, I JUST WANTED TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN, SO I HOPE YOU LIKE MY LATEST CREATION.
mr_fan.gif
invisiblewoman.gif
dasding.gif
torch.gif
drdoom.gif

1353347F4.jpg

Here's one I just finished, Looks like we were one the same wavelength Guardian lol.

ffwallpaper9ge.jpg

I even added some flames to the Torch. Enjoy!

nice work everyone :cool: :up: BUT it makes it difficult to pick one for my desktop lol

surfergirl said:
nice work everyone :cool: :up: BUT it makes it difficult to pick one for my desktop lol
Well use them all, by the time the movie gets here you'll hvae enough for evry day of the week and then some lol

gregtestagent said:
looks like he had just flamed-off
Well I added a couple of licks of flame to mine because I thought that too.
I think it helps the pic.

THE DESKTOPS LOOK GREAT GUYS, KEEP THEM COMING AND THANKS FOR POSTING.
mr_fan.gif
invisiblewoman.gif
dasding.gif
torch.gif
drdoom.gif

And the winner of Joseph's new wallpaper contest goes to....

(drum roll)

CAPoholic!!!!
Congratualtions!!!

To all those who entered, sorry, it was a tough decision. I like the creativity presented in the wallpapers featuring Doom, but in the end, I felt that simplicity reigned in terms of visual pleasure. :up:

OMG i dont know what to say

i wanna thank my parents, i love you guys
and God without him nothing would be possible.

you love me, you really love me.

lol

Kung Fu master said:
And the winner of Joseph's new wallpaper contest goes to....

(drum roll)

CAPoholic!!!!
Congratualtions!!!

To all those who entered, sorry, it was a tough decision. I like the creativity presented in the wallpapers featuring Doom, but in the end, I felt that simplicity reigned in terms of visual pleasure. :up:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. HIS AND MINE ARE BASICALLY THE SAME, BUT MINE IS BIGGER AND CLEANER.

I do like yours too, but when I saw CAP's on my computer, it was more centered and aesthetic within the borders of the screen. On yours, a lot of vertical space was taken up but not a lot of horizontal space. Proportionately, Cap's fit better.

Plus the logo was cleaner.

But yeah, yours was great too:up:

a1ant, that desktop owns. And now, mine does too. =)

Kung Fu master said:
I do like yours too, but when I saw CAP's on my computer, it was more centered and aesthetic within the borders of the screen. On yours, a lot of vertical space was taken up but not a lot of horizontal space. Proportionately, Cap's fit better.

Plus the logo was cleaner.

But yeah, yours was great too:up:
+ mine came first

Can someone please make one just with Dr. Doom? I like the first one with him but, I want a clearer image of Victor. :thing:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"