Fantatic Four 2 Name Change

Angel Of Dark

Civilian
Reaction score
Shouldn't they change the name of the forum to "Fantastic Four and The Silver Surfer" instead of "Fantatic Four 2"?

I mean, hasn't that been confirmed now???

i don't think that is the movie title? plus it is still a fantastic four movie not a silver surfer movie. so i doubt the forum name will be changed

surfergirl said:
i don't think that is the movie title? plus it is still a fantastic four movie not a silver surfer movie. so i doubt the forum name will be changed

but they just licensed the name "fantastic four and the silver surfer"

Angel Of Dark said:
Shouldn't they change the name of the forum to "Fantastic Four and The Silver Surfer" instead of "Fantatic Four 2"?

I mean, hasn't that been confirmed now???

I still don't know that thats a confirmation....we'll just have to wait and see...

I'm not too keen on the title, so I hope not...

JMAfan said:
As SG said this is a FANTASTIC FOUR MOVIE, not a SILVER SURFER MOVIE...when he has his own movie, he'll have his own forum....

but, it seems like that will be the tittle of the movie, not Fantastic Four 2

I mean, Fox licensed that tittle.........

Angel Of Dark said:
but they just licensed the name "fantastic four and the silver surfer"

wasn't this posted in another thread as advertisement for the sequel? just because its written on a poster its not fact. plus again ..this is the Fantastic Four 2 forum for the sequel of the Fantastic Four movie.

surfergirl said:
wasn't this posted in another thread as advertisement for the sequel? just because its written on a poster its not fact. plus again ..this is the Fantastic Four 2 forum for the sequel of the Fantastic Four movie.

I understand that, but when Batman get's a sequel name, they aren't going to call it "batman sequel", they will change it to whatever the title is, if the tittle is "fantastic four and the silver surfer" why wouldn't they change it........

Fox copyrighted and licensed that Tittle for the next movie, so yest it's an advertisemtn, but it most likely will be the name too

Angel Of Dark said:
but, it seems like that will be the tittle of the movie, not Fantastic Four 2

I mean, Fox licensed that tittle.........

We don't have confirmation from Fox that this is indeed the liscensed title, as SG stated this could have simply been for advertising....and has been discussed on another thread that I believe was merged with the Silver Surfer thread....

Angel Of Dark said:
I understand that, but when Batman get's a sequel name, they aren't going to call it "batman sequel", they will change it to whatever the title is, if the tittle is "fantastic four and the silver surfer" why wouldn't they change it........

Fox copyrighted and licensed that Tittle for the next movie, so yest it's an advertisemtn, but it most likely will be the name too

We don't know this for sure....BUT I'm sure that it will come out soon enough...

And I know what you are saying....change the forum name only....not the entire forum to this title.....that is probably what they will do ONCE this has been confirmed...

NYC liscening show, has movie producers show upcomming movies, so that means that the title has indeed been licensed, if it wasn't it wouldn't be there

JMAfan said:
We don't know this for sure....BUT I'm sure that it will come out soon enough...

And I know what you are saying....change the forum name only....not the entire forum to this title.....that is probably what they will do ONCE this has been confirmed...

we do know that forsure, fox has licensed that tittle, that's why they were at the show..........

Angel Of Dark said:
we do know that forsure, fox has licensed that tittle, that's why they were at the show..........

I'm not going to argue the point....when I see something besides this from Fox, I'll go with it...(won't be happy) but I'll go with it....and I'm sure the Hype will as well....BTW its "title";)..:up:

all i am saying is that is an advertisement as we know of right now because the sequel title hasn't been confirmed. i'm not saying it should be called Fantastic Four 2 or the Fantastic Four sequel, i was saying that this forum is FOR the Fantastic Four movie sequel thats all. personally, i think that title is rather silly too. especially if down the road Silver Surfer may have his own movie. like with most things right now its all a waiting game until lots of things are confirmed.

I imagine they will change the name once Mirko knows for sure that is the title
Fox have licensed that title so it is a pretty good bet that it will be the name of the movie but they can also use it on other products so we shall have to wait and see if it was licensed purely for that

Can you guys please spell it "title"? "Tittle," would be pronounced more like the body part that we all love so much.

adamcz said:
Can you guys please spell it "title"? "Tittle," would be pronounced more like the body part that we all love so much.

Can you please read all of the posts before posting?

JMAfan said:
I'm not going to argue the point....when I see something besides this from Fox, I'll go with it...(won't be happy) but I'll go with it....and I'm sure the Hype will as well....BTW its "title";)..:up:
;)

adamcz said:

can you not b!tch about something so immute............. are you going to be these boards personal spell check

TITLE
TITLE
TIT........le.............

Angel Of Dark said:
can you not b!tch about something so immute............. are you going to be these boards personal spell check

TITLE
TITLE
TIT........le.............

Oooooh calm down....apparently you haven't met Malus yet......

BTW its "minute".....:D

JMAfan said:
Oooooh calm down....apparently you haven't met Malus yet......

BTW its "minute".....:D

Thanks, J-Fan. I think.

Honestly though, he can spell tittle or immute any way he wants.
It dusnt mattir to me.

Must be "Fantastic Four 2" the name of the board,like Superman boards.

sanitized.jpg

Fantastic-Boy said:
Must be "Fantastic Four 2" the name of the board,like Superman boards.

When the title has been made official by Fox as in an announcement I'm sure that the hype will change the name of this board only to the title of the movie....as they do in the other forums...ie: X-men with each title of that franchise...etc.

Now maybe this will seem stupid but It seems to me that "Fantastic Four: The Next Chapter" and "Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer" seemed like working titles until the marketing guys could come up with something that sounded appealing.

I've always liked the sound of "Fantastic Four: Power Cosmic" personally.

Leto said:
Now maybe this will seem stupid but It seems to me that "Fantastic Four: The Next Chapter" and "Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer" seemed like working titles until the marketing guys could come up with something that sounded appealing.

I've always liked the sound of "Fantastic Four: Power Cosmic" personally.

Hmmmmm....maybe....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"