Far Cry 2

블라스;16037654 said:
Can you put silencers on the weapons?

Unfortunately no, but there are silenced weapons. They could have paid slightly more attention to small details like that, IMO.

Ahh, so I do get silenced weapons.
That was what I wanted to know, actually.
Might pick this up during the week.
The more I read about this game, the more I like it.

블라스;16038470 said:
Ahh, so I do get silenced weapons.
That was what I wanted to know, actually.
Might pick this up during the week.
The more I read about this game, the more I like it.

Yea, there is a suppressed MP5, Pistol and there is a Suppressed Sniper but its actually just a "Dart Rifle", but its the most powerful dart rifle iv ever seen. Also, if you buy the DLC, you get a suppressed Shotgun.

블라스;16038602 said:
Hahaha sweet :up:
Thanks, man. Hopefully we can shoot each other soon.

Hah, im down, iv actually only played the multiplayer once. I cant get enough of the single player, its fantastic.

So I keep hearing.
I like that you can play all Rambo and stuff, or you can be stealthy ninja-like (as long as you have the camo suit).
It's funny, the game seems to have light RPG elements, from what I've been reading.

블라스;16038652 said:
So I keep hearing.
I like that you can play all Rambo and stuff, or you can be stealthy ninja-like (as long as you have the camo suit).
It's funny, the game seems to have light RPG elements, from what I've been reading.

Yea thats one of the first things i noticed. I felt it played closer to an action RPG then it did an action FPS. The game does a good job of making u feel like a bad ass :up:

I've never heard of a game that asks you to pull out bullets from your body AND shows it to you :huh:
I might get it from craigslist for like 40 bucks, and if i don't, I'll just trade in some games and get it :up:

I'm getting tired of being shot at by invisible snipers I can never find. Other than that, it is a good game so far.

I'm getting tired of being shot at by invisible snipers I can never find. Other than that, it is a good game so far.

Hah, yea i hate when it seems as if the enemy knows exactly where i am even tho I'm completely concealed and i have the stealth suit.

블라스;16052039 said:
This game is fantastic.

Glad ya think so man. I had NO idea what i was getting into when i bought it. I mean i never played the orig so i really didnt know what to think. Im 50% done and this is easily my fav FPS this gen.

I hear you.
I couldn't put it down. It was like 3 am, and I still wanted keep playing.
I played the very first ambush a couple of times, tried different approaches, and goddamn, the AI actually reacts different.

블라스;16053514 said:
I hear you.
I couldn't put it down. It was like 3 am, and I still wanted keep playing.
I played the very first ambush a couple of times, tried different approaches, and goddamn, the AI actually reacts different.

Oh hell yea, i wont even sit down to play this title unless of have a good 3 hours to play. My absolute fav thing to do is set up an IED and wait for a convoy to get in the perfect position before i press that little button. So damn satisfying to see the convoy coming over the hill, having no clue what they are driving in to.

Hahahaha :up:
It's sad that it's not selling as well as it should, I guess.
I can't wait to get into the multiplayer, where we can have literally unlimited maps.

I'm surprised it's not that popular in Live...but I guess people still want the "innovation" that is Halo 3 :rolleyes:

블라스;16054397 said:
Hahahaha :up:
It's sad that it's not selling as well as it should, I guess.
I can't wait to get into the multiplayer, where we can have literally unlimited maps.

I'm surprised it's not that popular in Live...but I guess people still want the "innovation" that is Halo 3 :rolleyes:

Yea, its deff not a game for everyone. In this ADD day in age, everyone wants to just jump into a game, shoot s**t and be done, thats not what this game is about, so maybe that had something to do with it, i dont know. As for the MP, i still have yet to spend alot of time with it, but from what i did, i just felt that the games was slanted to snipers more than anything else. I mean it felt as tho the only weapon that was worth while was the rifle.

I'll have to get back to you on the multiplayer weapons issue, but yeah, it definitely seems like a "tactical" shooter, which is great considering how many FPS boast about that without really having it.

Does anyone with the DLC know how to activate it? I downloaded it but I'm not sure how to get it in the actual game.

Does anyone with the DLC know how to activate it? I downloaded it but I'm not sure how to get it in the actual game.

Yea, just go to the armory, all the new weapons will be in there. When you walk in you should see a big crate in the middle of the room, that has the CrossBow and shotgun in it.

Okay, thanks. I thought you'd have to pay diamonds for them for some reason...what about the new vehicles?

Okay, thanks. I thought you'd have to pay diamonds for them for some reason...what about the new vehicles?

Nah, you don't have to pay anything in game for em. The new vehicles, you'll just come across. You'll see the truck at some guard posts and the ATV will be at some Bus Stations as well as some safe houses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"