• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Farewell

So long Mirko.

tumblr_odfxj5anEu1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Bye, thanks for the best site out there. :)

Mirko > Spencer Perry

Goodnight sweet prince.

Now you’re gone, and from this moment on, I’ll be crying....crying oooooooover youuuuuu

3091pmu.jpg

Mirko,
Thank you for creating Spider-Man Hype! I've spend a lot of time on this site off an on over the 18 years I've browsed it. I'm very appreciative of what you've build here over the years.
I hope that you'll pop in from time to time to say hello.

I don't know Mirko, but without him, we wouldn't have this place. So I will always be grateful. Thank you, and I wish you all the best going forward.

Obviously, I wouldn't have frequented SHH for 13 years if it wasn't an extremely enjoyable board. Thanks for all of your effort, Mirko. :wowe::wowe::wowe:

Thank you for this awesome place, and good luck.

Thanks for the place Mirko.

Stop in once in a while.

Happy trails to you until we meet again...

Hi Everyone,

After nearly 20 years running ComingSoon.net and SuperHeroHype.com, I will be leaving the sites at the end of the month. Spencer Perry (http://forums.superherohype.com/member.php?u=169247) will be taking over from me.

I want to thank you, SHH Forums members, for supporting SuperHeroHype and sticking around for so long. I hope you continue to enjoy the discussions on here for years to come!

And I want to give a special thank you to the moderators of the SHH Forums. You guys have been an amazing help and I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you for the time you have given to the site.

Sincerely,

Mirko Parlevliet

Dang. End of an era.

:cry::cry:

You can still come back and visit even if you don't moderate anymore.

Just "ghost" the site now and again and we promise we won't bust you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"