Dark Phoenix Faster than the Flash! The Quicksilver Thread

Drexelhand

Civilian
Reaction score
Bring em out, it's hard to tell when the barrels in ya mouth! It's your favourite fast talking, fast walking, faster than a speeding bullet, the one, but not the only, but the only breathing QUICKSILVER!

yay.gif

(Only positive imo kinda... Is if he's shipped with Storm like AoA. But I really don't want her with a white guy. But rather that than forever alone)

Wonder what the 90s song will be this time. For once there's going to be a light hearted speedster. I love Evan when he's on screen.

Wonder what the 90s song will be this time. For once there's going to be a light hearted speedster. I love Evan when he's on screen.

lol that salt over the show.

I loved Quicksilver in the past two movies so I'm really glad he's back.

Hope we get to see him playing some SNES or Genesis games this time around.

They give us so little of Peter, I wish he had a bigger role than just his tiny cameos, he's a great mutant and character they could devote more scenes to.

I could see Genesis games all the way wit Pete.

Ugh... seems as absurd as ever. AHS has truly gone downhill.

so he dies his hair for AHS but cant die for X-Men?
ok

I hope he keeps the sexy colorful man bun for Dark Phoenix. :)

Because Quicksilver usually has short slick back hairstye in the comics... We should see that in a film at this point.

I'm just curious if he will finally tell Magneto he's his son in Dark Phoenix. I really expected him to blurt it out to him in Apocalypse and was kinda disappointed when that didn't happen.

Though, according to Evan, originally they did have him tell Magneto the truth, but changed it later.

Evan on QS in Dark Phoenix

"He's definitely a little older and more mature, a little more subdued, sort of trying to make a, not a name but trying to do right by the X-Men and be a good guy and use his powers for good, so I think he's on that path at the moment." x

Last edited:
Evan on QS in Dark Phoenix

"He's definitely a little older and more mature, a little more subdued, sort of trying to make a, not a name but trying to do right by the X-Men and be a good guy and use his powers for good, so I think he's on that path at the moment." x

This literally reads like "I have nothing to do in this film..."

yeah about his role in the movie...

Quicksilver shines again but gets taken out along with Mystique in the middle of the movie and is never seen again so his fate, whether he makes it or not, is apparently left unsaid.

I knew they would try to find a way to keep him out of the majority of the movie and the final fight this time too, but I kinda hoped we would at least get the chance to see him and Magneto meet again and finally put a closure on the whole »father/son« issue. Apparently not lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"