World Favorite 616 to Ultimate character

My favourite ultimate character is venom
Worst- Carnage absolutly sucks he was nothing like the 616 one. Cletus was actually imtimidating. Ultimate carnage was crap

My username would seem to suggest Venom...and while it's true that he's one of the best transitions, the be-all, end-all for me is ULTIMATE PETER BENJAMIN PARKER.

In my opinion, Spider-Man was always at his best in his younger years. He was new at the costumed crimefighting and it was harder to keep that identity secret. Ultimate Spider-Man really personifies these traits in the character. Not to mention that his mouth is bigger and smarter, and he never runs out of things to say. His inner monologues ARE Spider-Man, I don't care what anyone says...

Worst? Is there a worst? Perhaps Demogoblin? Who the hell thought that MJ + Goblin = Good idea!?!

Favorite- Doc Ock. Despite his newfound powers in the clone saga, hes been pretty damn good villain.

Least Favorite- Shocker(though Carnage comes close)

Bendis raped Shocker, simple as that. And for some reason afterwards people started to think that 616 Shocker is a wimp just like Ultimate counter-part.

My favorite is Spider-Man and least favorite is Carnage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"