• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Action Scene

Batmun

Bannered User
Reaction score
Show or describe your favorite action scene from the cartoon or animated movie that you want to see in the live action adaptation.

Here is mine. I hope to see something like that.

Dino bot vs every single Predacon in Code of Hero is the best transformer action ever.

dinoblockedlw9.gif

Nah, it's like re-creating the wheel. It can't be done.

HOPEFULLY they have a Stan Bush song on...or, it would be cool if Bumblebee starts playing either "Dare" or "The Touch" through the radio.

HOPEFULLY they have a Stan Bush song on...or, it would be cool if Bumblebee starts playing either "Dare" or "The Touch" through the radio.

Yeah that would be an excellent err touch.

Good idea.

that optimus prime leap is far too overrated a spectacle.

The Optimus vs Megatron in the animated movie would be cool to see. I just loved the fact that these clunky robots were performing martial arts lol.

that optimus prime leap is far too overrated a spectacle.
I don't expect the visual to look exactly like that. I was just hoping for something similiar. Prime doesn't need to leap like that, he could be jumping from a bridge and shoot John Woo style and roll on the ground and back on his feet.

still seeing what kinda robotic action is possible with such animated movies such as gundam wing and escaflowne, this scene pretty much is mediocre.

peeps are setting their sites far too low.

I have no doubt in my mind that most scenes from the film will be far better than that.

I'm sure we will be treated with eye dropping action scenes. Bay has commented that the best action scenes hasn't been shown in the trailers. I was just hoping to see something that has an iconic feel to the cartoons. Something that will make fans feel like they seen it before, but with an updated style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"