Favorite Action Scene

I think it's innacurate or unfair to say I know "nothing" about the Hulk.

I know that issue. I don't need to be quoted something that I read a long time ago.

I just would have liked to have seen a bit more of him smashing with his fists. And to the point of this thread....that would have been more my favorite fight scene.
I take back the you know nothing part and I apologize for being harsh.

I was responding to your statement that the Hulk 'you know' uses his fist as opposed to makeshift weapons, which I stated was indeed wrong. Hulk uses his fists in the movie too, especially the last fight buy the helicopter. But make no mistake about it, Hulk will and has used anything he could get his hands on as a weapon since his inception is my point. That's why I went to the earliest cases in which he did, within the first five issues of his earliest comics. Hulk has been bustin' knuckleheads over there heads with all types of foreign objects for over 45 years now.

I especially like it when Hulk takes his opponent's weapon from him and clobbers the guy with his own weapon...classic tactic from Hulk and one of comic's best move IMO. He even tied up Mr. Fantastic with stretch fantastics(you know what I mean) and knocked down the Gardener with his own staff. Of course everybody saw Ultimate Avengers when Hulk picked up Thor's hammer/axe and dropped him with it. Classic. "Anything Hulk touches becomes a weapon."

I think the campus and harlem scenes are tied. They had some good destruction and some great moments where Hulk got stronger as he got madder.
The best part was when the sonic cannons had Hulk trapped then he got madder when he saw Betty arguing with her father then he got up sturggling against the sonic waves and threw the piece of metal at the cannon and did a cool elbow slam on the other cannon.
And not to forget the car boxing gloves, the fight with Blonsky who has the serum, and when Hulk moved Abomination's arm off of his chest before saving Betty from the flames

Both Campus and Harlem were great.

Campus had: The sonic canon, that was awesome to see, especially when it first hits Hulk, and he stutters back and the holding Betty while it was raining after the chopper explosion...that was a cool look.

Harlem had: Superhero vs Supervillian confrontation/fight with the police car. The final battle at the abandoned building...and the scene that always gives me chills every time I see it, even after seeing it for 11 times now...
"HULK SMASH!!"

Both Great...but If I have to pick one... I go with Harlem, I Know there is probably more of that final battle on the deleted footage from the DVD...Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"