Favorite Action Scene

The first two weren't bad at all, but it was the Harlem sequence which proved one of the best fight scenes in a Marvel movie yet. The one area where this film actually beat Iron Man out, IMO- and beat it bad.

Have to go with the college campus....I mean how good was that kicking Ross' soilders and Blonsky, and protecting Betty after Ross put her in danger. The Abom fight was good too, but I just loved the college fight so much more.

Campus

That it? that all you got? KICK!

When the Ambomination said something like, "Give me a real fight!"
The Hulk smash. Hulk roars. Damn!
ROOARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HULK....SMASH!

Harlem, Collage, then Bottle Factory. I gotta hand it to Frenchy, he upped the ante with each action sequence.

I enjoyed the entire film as a whole. I really think this is the the best super hero movie ever made!!!

"Me Angry.....Very Bad......"

-Bruce Banner

All were great, final fight was the best of all.

Bottle Factory chase. The Banner stuff, at least.

I love the Hulk vs Abom fight, but if I have to choose, I'd pick the campus scene because Gen. Ross threw everything at Hulk, and Hulk still prevailed. Plus he saved Betty, and that was awesome.

final battle, hands down.
Best final battle in all of marvel even.(wished it was longer, but WOW)

close second is when hulk slowly overcame the soundwave/shockwave/sonic cannon thingy. that was AWESOME.

They were all pretty amazing but i enjoyed the Campus one the most.

Like I said in another thread,the final fight scene didn't feel like the supposed 26 minutes :huh:
Anyway,I still enjoyed it the most :yay:
And Hulk
actually using the thunder-clap to put out the fire from the helicopter was sweet,aswell as the classic "HULK SMASH!" line :woot:

college campus for me. i just liked seeing hulk versus a human character rather another cgi creature.

I'd have to say the Bottling Factory, because that's the first time we got to see the true awesomeness, and sheer powerful presence of the HULK! Then when we got to see his face for the first time.... come on!! All the other scenes were bad ass, but i loved his first the most!

Also in the Bottling Factory, is where we hear the first words the Hulk ever speaks, and says, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" It gets no better than that!! Hulk speaking!!

The final fight was the best and is in my top 3 action scenes in a comicbook movie. It was a pure joy to watch.

Easily the Abomination vs. Hulk fight in Harlem. The best one on one superhero fight in a movie yet so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"