Favorite character in the "X-Men" trilogy?

Nell2ThaIzzay

Avenger
Reaction score
Now that all 3 movies have been released, and we've seen them, who is your favorite character in the motion picture trilogy?

I'll try to post as many as I can, but if I run out of room, I'll leave an "other" option.

So vote, post your choice, and explain why!

My pick has to go to Magneto.

Ian McKellen's portrayal as Magneto was amazing. It helped to skyrocket the character to my #2 favorite X-Men character all time.

I feel that he was the most brilliantly adapted character brought to the big screen.

Next, I might have to pick Beast. #3 on my all time list, Beast in X-Men: The Last Stand retained all the qualities that give me a smile everytime I read him in the comics. From his introduction hanging upside down, to saying "Oh my stars and garters" towards the final battle, Beast's adaptation was perfection.

But since I set this poll to pick only one, I'm going with Magneto.

Magneto.

I would've voted Wolverine, but he just seemd to lose his edge in the 3rd. I don't think leadership suits him.

if everyone doesn't vote for either magneto or xavier then the world has gone to pot.

edit: oh, we're allowed to pick characters that were only in a single film, fair enough then..

Odin's Lapdog said:
edit: oh, we're allowed to pick characters that were only in a single film, fair enough then..

Yea, it's characters from the trilogy period.

Doesn't have to be characters that lasted through all 3 films.

I want o vote for cyclops or colossus, but lets face it they got shafted the whole trilogy.

So i wnet for beast. IMHO he stole the show in X3. Great casting and great performance.

it wasn't like many characters put up a fight against him though against his theft.

Magneto stole the whole series.......from the first scene in X1 to the last in X3.....

my favourite character is the one we dont see - gambit, and we do know he exists in the movie world as his name appears in x2

I feel like a traitor to my beloved Rogue by saying this, but due to her performance in The Last Stand, I have to say that overall, Jean Grey.

Definitely Magneto. I agree with Britboy. He did steal the whole trilogy right from the beginning (Magneto's flashback) to the end (Magneto slightly moving the king).

of all the films, the only character that was better than their comic counterparts was toad and for that i think is quite a compliment.

the rest are shells of their former selves to varying extents...

if were talking about the ones we see in person however i would have to say, probably beast as he has also been one of my favourite charcters, and probaly rogue except when she returns at the end of x3, she should of stayed away i think

I voted for cyclops at least get a vote...but Ian Mckellan's Magneto is the best of the trilogy hands down

phoenix'sfire said:
my favourite character is the one we dont see - gambit, and we do know he exists in the movie world as his name appears in x2

I must've missed where it appears at. Can you help me with that?

I voted Iceman, just because of where he goes from the first film to the third. 'Course, I haven't seen X3 yet, but that's the gist I get.

i picked kitty pryde. i know i know she was barely in the first 2 movies but she shined in the last stand. she has always been one of my favorite characters ever and they made just the way i thought she would be . she was smart, spunky, sassy and showed signs of wolvie like she sometimes does in the comic. i loved her. jean and wolverine would be my second and third choices followed by storm, prof x and magneto.

Magneto and Professor X. They were just like the comics, except with british voices, and that made them even better.

Everyone else was shafted, changed, or romanticized from their comic counterparts, except for maybe beast and nightcrawler.

My faves are Beast & Professor X, great casting choices.

Storm, don't care what anyone says!!!:o

Magneto, Pro. X, Jean, Dark Phoenix, Beast, Nightcrawler, and Shadowcat as well!!!

Jean, followed closely by Kitty/Beast, Magneto/Mystique , Cykes/Logan, Storm/Xavier ... I liked bobby too.

Easily Magneto. He was the best handled character, and had so many great scenes in the three movies.

I voted nigthcrawler. I think he was the best in X2. Mistique has been good too. And both Erik and Charles too, although I wish Charles had more screentime. Rogue had her moments, specially X1, but X3, well, you know.... what a wasted opportunity! :( :down :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"