Discussion in 'X-Men 1, 2 & 3' started by Nell2ThaIzzay, May 26, 2006.
cool thread!!! , but i dont know my vote, there alot of cool and charming characters,my favorite are magneto,nightcrawler,kitty and jean
I would have to say that Nightcrawler's character was best personified in the trilogy. His faith was portrayed in a way that brought his character home. Ang for that matter; why the @#%! should I have to purchase a video game to find out why his charater isn't in X3. A battle between him and Multiple Man would've been priceless!
wolverine and magneto are really the best.
professor x is pretty cool, and storm as well.
It was a toss up between either Iceman or Beast - in the end Kelsey Grammer wins....as always.
I picked Cyke out of spite to his disrespect in the third movie.
But seriously though?
1. Magneto (in the first two and not his hammed up and obviously very bored portrayal in the third)
2. Wolverine (in the first two and not the kiddy cuddly version in the third)
3. Rogue (in the first two and not the pussed out and misused and ruined Rogue in the third....there is a pattern here isn't there?)
4. Charles Xavier (in the first two and not the hammed up happy-to-the-death version in the third)
5. Cyclops (A great character that Singer had only touched upon exploring but at the end of X2 promised more to come....it never came)
6. Jean Grey (She'd be higher but she was unexplored in her evil mode in the third and that was disappointing but FAmke did an overall great job in all three)
7. Mystique (A great character, especially in the second, too bad she was completely underused in the third. I would have preffered Magneto to care for her for a while and sympathized with her. Then at his big speech he shows what the "evil humans" did to her and kills her to everyone's shock, including her's. But he is "saving" her though)
8. Nightcrawler (He was just cool and has the best action sequence in the whole trilogy)
9. Beast (Grammer was great, the part was barely used to its full potential though).
Wow, of the 9 I listed X3 messed up 5 of them and underused two of them...hm.
Now that you mention it, that would have been amazing as ****ing hell.
I know what scene you're talking about (the deleted scene with Nightcrawler on Stryker's computer)
I don't think that has as much to do with their relationship, so much as it's her realization that Stryker was behind the assassination attempt on the President.
Same formula as the White House attack in X2.
Two out of the top three were killed, and the other was cured, **** fox man.
I voted for Wolverine . Then magneto, jean grey and storm
i voted nightcrawler, he made x2 watchable.
Nightcrawler. I dont care what anyone says Magneto should have been a younger actor.
My favorite is definately Cyclops, even though he got the shaft worse than anyone. Magneto was the best adapted character though.
haha i loved everyone.
i chose storm though, just because i liked her the most in the comics during the 80's comics that i read first.
I know that I did put the "other" option up there, but I'm really wondering who voted for it, and what character they were voting for...
As far as I know, I hit every major character.
Gambit...opps, Never friggin' mind.
I think Singer adapted the series well to film. Sure there are exceptions- Sabretooth, Cyclops(underused), Storm but all in all it's a fantastic universe that works well on film.
Ratner shoved too many new characters into his film, that's primarily why the film suffers.
To Blind Fury....Here's my beef with internet people: (since they dont' think like real people)
If you like X3, that's fine. But to totally trash Singer, the guy who HELPED (key word) start this franchise is lame. You don't have to like Singer, but at least appricate what he has done. It's okay to have a middleground once in a while
Anybody as overrated as Singer deserves to be taken down a peg or two.
blind fury you act like you personally know singer, and its obvious you don't. I owuld respect you opnion if you had meant the guy, and thus could be determined why he should be "taken down a peg". But like alot of other fans online, you only knowledge of these holllywood figures is based on your own oddly conceived reasoning. Im am not trying to offend you man, but i dun get why you sound like you personally hate singer?
If Singer was underrated maybe I would come to his defense, but Singer isn't underrated, RATNER IS!
Wake up people! Brett Ratner is not the enemy. He made an X-men movie that is *GASP* FUN to watch.
You're barking up the wrong tree.
Well mt favouite character is Jean Grey, Scott is second, but why as i like her stories and her relationship with Scott and the love she has for him and Logan and also the battle she has to do when she has to fight herself when Phoenix becomes evil, i think its amazing that she has to fight herself and its sad as well and i thought the film pulled off her death as Dark Phoenix well but we all know that would not have killed her.