Favorite Halloween Specials

CJ

Sidekick
Reaction score
There's a ton of Halloween-themed programming out there, what are your favorites?

Mine would be:

The Adventures of Pete & Pete:
"Halloweenie"
"The Pumpkin Gang" terrorizes the small town of Wellsville, beating up kids, taking their candy, and vandalizing homes. The trio wants to recruit Older Pete, who has grown tired of the holiday, while Little Pete goes for the record of the most candy. One of the best Halloween specials ever.

The Ren & Stimpy Show: "Haunted House"
Ren and Stimpy wander into a haunted house, where a ghost tries (and fails) to scare the two.

Rocko's Modern Life: "Sugar Frosted Frights"
Rocko and Heffer go trick-or-treating, and convince Filburt, (who is terrified of "The Hopping Hessian") to come along. Filburt gets his first taste of candy and madness ensues. (There's another short where Rocko thinks his neighbor, Bev Bighead, killed her husband, but it's not as good.)

Doug: "Doug's Halloween Adventure"
Doug, Skeeter and Roger go to an amusement park on Halloween, where they enter a haunted house. The ride shuts down and the park closes for the night, leaving the three trapped inside. Another one of my top favorites.

Peanuts: "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"
Do I really need to provide a description for this one?

The Simpsons: "Treehouse of Horror I"
The first Treehouse of Horror special. Bart and Lisa tell scary stories to each other. The first features the family moving into a Haunted House, the second one has them abducted by aliens, and the last one is a parody of Edgar Allen Poe's, "The Raven"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"