Favorite Hollywood Badass

Visceral

A Shadow
Reaction score
I saw the thread about the comic book babes and thought I would add this one.

I have my old school favorites like Steve McQueen, Harrison Ford, Bruce Willis.

There are many guys I like to watch because even if the movie sucks they still kick ass. Jason Statham, Thomas Jane, Eric Bana.

Its hard for me to pick the best though, Jeremy Renner is just hardcore, from Hurt Locker to The Town(every line he says is awesome) to the new mission impossible and avengers, he is one of my favorites.

Though my absolute favorite has to be Daniel Craig. The guy always looks so freaking angry. His face looks like he has been in many fights and he kind of looks like McQueen's illegitimate son.

Who do you think is awesome?

dang how could I forget Bogey, the king.

Today i'd say Daniel Craig.. mostly because of his new portrayal as James bond... however he looks pretty badass in Cowboys and Aliens...:word:

Humphrey Bogart, Harrison Ford, Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman, Samuel L. Jackson, Sidney Poitier, Charleton Heston, Lee Van Cleef, Eli Wallach, Jackie Chan, Kurt Russell, Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzeneggar, John Wayne, Charles Bronson, James Garner, Gary Oldman, Michael Fassbender, Sean Connery, Christopher Lambert, Raul Julia, Bruce Lee, Jack Elam, Randolph Scott, Audie Murphy, Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Liam Neeson, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, James Gandolfini, Dwayne Johnson, Hugh Laurie, and so on and so forth...yeah they're all great.

Then there's Bruce Campbell.

Just kidding, I love them all equally.

Arnold all the way. Without question.

Bruce Lee/Marlon Brando/Kirk Douglas/Martin Sheen/Charleton Heston/Clint Eastwood/John Wayne/Jack Nicholson/Al Pacino/Robert De Niro/Mel Gibson/Sylvester Stallone/Arnold Schwarzenegger/John Claude Van Damn/Bolo(Bloodsport&Double Impact)Bruce Willis/Harrison Ford/John Travolta/Jeff Bridges/Tommy Lee Jones/Kevin Costner/Nicolas Cage/John Goodman/Kevin Bacon/Jackie Chan/Jet-Li/John Malcovich/Jason Statham/Tony Jaa/Danny Trejo&The Rock!

In no particular order:

-Humphrey Bogart
-Sean Connery
-Harrison Ford
-Clark Gable
-John Wayne
-Clint Eastwood
-Charleton Heston
-Robert Shaw
-Russell Crowe
-Bruce Willis
-Cary Grant

These are more action stars. I consider Brando, DeNiro, Lewis, Wells, Peck, Stewart, O'Toole, etc. great actors and better than most I listed, but those guys above are just pure cool, in my opinion.

All time -
LBS1_1.jpg

Today -
statham.jpg

Lee Marvin is the first person that comes to mind for me. Ever since I first saw Dirty Dozen as a kid, that's how I thought of him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"