The Avengers If Jeremy Renner Doesn't Get Hawkeye...

Aesop Rocks

Now I'm Free.
Reaction score
I was thinking today after watching "The Hurt Locker" (for the 3rd time, I love that movie) I remembered Renner wants to play the Marksman Hawkeye in The Avengers, which I have no problem with. I think Renner is an actual real life Clint Barton, we just need to give him a suit, a bow and, a few arrows. Renner is one of my favorite actors as of late and frankly I didn't put two and two together when I realized he was in 28 Weeks Later, after I realized that was Renner, I realized I loved his performance and he actually saved a rather (in my opinion!) not good sequel. Renner has experience playing military roles, shooting guns, all that stuff. Hell, he even shot a sniper rifle in The Hurt Locker (which, granted the gun, he was good at doing) Jeremy Renner is also an all around fine actor. Just the other day I watched "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" which 4 of my favorite actors starred in (Pitt, Affleck, Rockwell, Renner) and Renner had a really amazing, wonderful performance in it.

The Hurt Locker is also another example of his amazing acting, in it, he's serious when he needs to be, sarcastic when he shouldn't be and bad-ass all the way through it. Renner makes that movie for me, while I do love everything else about it anyways. I wouldn't go so far to type-cast Renner as a "military" actor like RDJ was the "drunk" type-cast for a while (which he thankfully broke out of).

Anyways, I was thinking, if Renner doesn't get cast for Hawkeye then he should audition for Captain America. I don't really know Renners height and weight but, his acting makes up for it but a long ****, which should be most important. I think Renner would be a great filmverse Steve Rogers/Captain America. His acting ranges basically all the needed spectrum's of Steve's, he's had experience in war films (a film that's winning a **** load of awards as we speak) and I'm betting he'd put as much heart into his role as Reynolds is putting into Hal or Downy is putting into Stark, if not more. If I remember, he stated he'd love to be Hawkeye, which means he knows his material. Hawkeye isn't even a big name compared to Iron Man, (now, thanks to the movie) Wolverine, Thor, or, Captain America.

Marvel! PLEASE USE RENNER!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"