Sequels favorite muties/stories that werent involved?

anrrd_2

YA POOZERS!
Reaction score
who are your favorite characters and stories that got left out of this flick?

i personally want to see gambit, havoc, magma, magnetos children, bishop, and avalanche

the stories i want to see explored are the night of the sentinals, age of apocolypse, and days of futures past

i forgot.... also x23, psylocke, forge, deadpool, and cable(if DOFP STORYLINE)

Characters
-Gambit (of course)
-Sinister
-Apocalypse
-The actual Phoenix Force

Storylines
-Sentinels
-Apocalypse

Stories:
Sentinels
Mutant Massacre

Characters/Teams:
90's X-Factor (with Beast as an advisor)
Domino
Sinister
Haven

Sentinels, sentinels, sentinels...

I would have like to have seen a more comic book related relationship betwixt wolverine and sabretooth

Characters I'd like to see in sequels who haven't yet appeared:
Gambit
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Sinister
Apocalypse

Storylines:
Sentinels
Apocalypse/Horsemen
Magneto's paternity (Scarlet/Quicksilver)
Mystique's maternity (Nightcrawler)
Gambit/Rogue love story

If I think of more, I'll post 'em.

One way I did X4... was to Introduce Havok and Vulcan...searching for Cyclops unaware he "died"......Includes Sinister as the villain

Actually I have 2 vers...One with Haven as the villain, the other with Sinister as the Villain...

For X-Men 4
Sentinels
Magneto, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Juggernaut, Pyro, Avalanche
Mystique, Havoc, Sabertooth, Multiple Man, Forge
Professor X, Wolverine, Storm, Beast, Iceman, Shadowcat, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Angel, Rogue, Gambit

For X-Men 5
Sinister
The Hellfire Club
Phoenix
Professor X, Cyclops, Wolverine, Beast, Iceman, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Angle, Rogue, Gambit, Psylock, Havoc, Forge

For X-Men 6
Apocalypse
The Four Horsemen
Professor X, Cyclops, Jean Grey/Phoenix, Wolverine, Beast, Iceman, Rogue, Gambit, Psylock, Havoc, Forge, Angel/Archangel

It has to be the Sentinels. They're a huge part of the X-Men's comic history.

That, and the Apocalypse/Sinster stories are really a bit too contrived to turn into good film material.

For X-Men 4
Sentinels
Magneto, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Juggernaut, Pyro, Avalanche
Mystique, Havoc, Sabertooth, Multiple Man, Forge
Professor X, Wolverine, Storm, Beast, Iceman, Shadowcat, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Angel, Rogue, Gambit
Wow! Seeing somebody else with a cast as big as mine makes me feel a lot better! XD Mine is:

Sentinels, Steven Lang (dies), Bolivar Trask
Magneto, Mystique, Pyro, Avalanche (dies), Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Tempo (dies)
Storm, Wolverine, Beast, Iceman, Shadowcat, Angel, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Colossus, Gambit, Illyana Rasputin (student, minor role)

I have 20. Not a lot less, I guess. Still makes me feel better about my cast, though. ^^

For X-Men 5
Sinister
The Hellfire Club
Phoenix
Professor X, Cyclops, Wolverine, Beast, Iceman, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Angle, Rogue, Gambit, Psylock, Havoc, Forge

For X-Men 6
Apocalypse
The Four Horsemen
Professor X, Cyclops, Jean Grey/Phoenix, Wolverine, Beast, Iceman, Rogue, Gambit, Psylock, Havoc, Forge, Angel/Archangel
My scripts don't call for an X6 - only X4 and X5. X5's major storylines would be Apocalypse and the Legacy Virus, which begins as a deadly side effect of the ineffective "cure" but becomes contagious to all mutants. My cast would be a lot bigger than the previous one, but several characters would get sidelined or killed by the Legacy Virus. I haven't written it yet, but here's the working cast:

Sinister, Apocalypse, Sunfire (Famine), Wolverine (War, lured to the dark side by Sinister), Archangel (Death, lured to the dark side by Sinister) (Pestilence, I have no idea which mutant to use) --(whole team dies)--
Magneto, Mystique (sidelined, but recovers, dies in battle), Pyro (dies from virus), Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver
Storm, Beast, Iceman, Shadowcat (dies in battle), Nightcrawler (sidelined, but recovers, dies in battle), Rogue, Colossus (dies to activate the legacy cure), Gambit, Illyana Rasputin (dies from virus), Moira, Phoenix (Sinister revives her, but she escapes him), Cyclops (Phoenix revives him from a comatose state in Sinister's lab)

Again, it's a working idea. I'm sure some things will change.

The Hellfire Club (Sebastian Shaw/Emma Frost)
Days of Future Past (Sentinels)
Mutant Masacre Event (Storm turns tough)
Lovestory Kitty+Peter
Caliban (along with the Morlocks)
Quicksilver (Scarlet Witch)
Lockheed (hard to fit him in^^)
Omega Red

characters:
gambit
mr. sinister
apocalypse
omega red

story:
mutant massacre
age of apocalypse
night of the sentinels
dark phoenix done right

I'd really like to see Apocalypse in there somewhere. Unfortunately getting someone like that onscreen that realisticly makes sense is tough, I mean look what they did to the juggernaut.

I'd really like to see Apocalypse in there somewhere. Unfortunately getting someone like that onscreen that realisticly makes sense is tough, I mean look what they did to the juggernaut.

It is hard but not impossible... i mean that it could be a more realistic look of Apocalypse merged in a more political context. Or something completely different, him being a lost mummy or something like that, resurrected by sinister and coming back to life as a sort of deity (x-men evolution)

well Sinister/Apocalypse and everything related to cable was what i missed in the trilogy :(

i want the sentinels....BRING THE FRICKEN SENTINELS!

and i want to see magma (as alison crestmere, not amara aquilla) in the series, i love her abillities and think they would be visually AMAZING!

cast Kristen bell right flippen now!

X-Statix (well Phat had a cameo...I was sorta happy with that)

i would have liked to see Ms. Marvel Vs. Rogue and have rogue meet gambit and/or join the brotherhood. And have scott and Jean return.

so many things...

id have the jean in x3 actually be madelyne pryor/ the gobyln queen, which explains many things, and also introduces sinister

mutant masacre-the morlocks have already been seen so we just have to kill them
Apocalyspe w/ 4 Horsemen- easily woven in along with sinister
Hellfire Club- working against the govt and after the real jean whos with sinister
Sentinels!!!- easily brought in as a s govt ploy

new characters: sinister, apocalypse, scarlet witch, quicksilver, avalanche, psylocke, dazzler, emma, gambit

also id have rogue and angel made as horsemen. they could be vamped up and made interesting and useful (in the case of rogue again)

all in two movies, x4 and x5. i think these would be the best of the xmen movies...lots and lots of plot and rich characters and it would just be absolutely epic! there'd be room for more development of characters and i dont think too many would be added, it would just have to be a little over 2 hrs for each. hey if 21:the movie can be over 2 hours x-men should be able to go well over 2 hours.

i would have liked to see Ms. Marvel Vs. Rogue and have rogue meet gambit and/or join the brotherhood. And have scott and Jean return.

i think i would handle it as "rogue vs. ms marvel" because it would take alot to set that up. i would have rogue leaving the x-mansion without anywhere to go (similar to the 1st film) and she is taken in by carol danvers. rogue is then tricked by mystique (who has been following her) into thinking that carol is actually a villian (spy, terrorist, something i dont know yet) so rogue grabs her...the rush of power is so great that rogue cant let go and eventually kills carol. it is revealed later by prof x (ya he comes back :cwink:) that there are superpowered being called metahumans who are not born mutants but gain there abilities elsewhere...this would help further integrate the marvel universe without getting things too complicated.

i think i would handle it as "rogue vs. ms marvel" because it would take alot to set that up. i would have rogue leaving the x-mansion without anywhere to go (similar to the 1st film) and she is taken in by carol danvers. rogue is then tricked by mystique (who has been following her) into thinking that carol is actually a villian (spy, terrorist, something i dont know yet) so rogue grabs her...the rush of power is so great that rogue cant let go and eventually kills carol. it is revealed later by prof x (ya he comes back :cwink:) that there are superpowered being called metahumans who are not born mutants but gain there abilities elsewhere...this would help further integrate the marvel universe without getting things too complicated.

luckily it looks like the new Wolverine and The X-Men animated series will cover that, with a still not super-strong Rogue leaving to join the Brotherhood

^ya i was happy to hear that ...but i would really like to see it played out in the live action x-verse

in an x4 or young x-men movie i really want to see allison crestmere/magma brought to life...i think seeing her powers brought to a live action platform would be visually breathtaking.
url

magma.gif
200px-New_Mutants_Vol_2_3_Textless.jpg
magma.jpg

440px-Magma442.jpg

...ever since i played x-men:legends back in the day i have been fascinated by this character. i would like to see either kristen bell as an older allison or alexz johnson as a younger allison.

krsiten bell.................................................................. alexz johnson

kristen_bell_coedmag09.jpg
40026.1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"