Favorite Voice Actors

Cree is awesome

Christopher Daniel Barnes was great as Spider-Man

Tara Strong is also good

Mel Blanc was the best from 1930-something till 1989. Rob Paulsen was the best in the `90s. And currently...Tom Kenny? :huh:

Maurice LaMarche (Brain, Calculon, Inspector Gadget....and he's Canadian)

When did he voice Inspector Gadget? :huh:

the whole show was based on Get Smart.

Can't believe nobody's mentioned perennial "big guys" John Goodman and Patrick Warburton

I was going to mention patty Warburton because I am a HUGE fan of his.....but he pretty much just does his voice.....I mean, he makes it work with every role he does....but I don't think he will go down in History as a great voice actor along the likes of Welker, Blanc or West.

Mel Blanc was the best from 1930-something till 1989. Rob Paulsen was the best in the `90s. And currently...Tom Kenny? :huh:

When did he voice Inspector Gadget? :huh:

He was Chief Quimby on the original and then he was Gadget in the crappy next series Inspector gadget and the Gadgetinis.

gagtp200b.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTrdVXZ0xZQ

Check it out...he was not bad....you can hear that it's him.....but I honestly am not sure why I put Gadget in there......but he was Egon on the Ghostbuster toon......

Anyway...

While we are here I just want to ask you guys if you have seen the film called Comic Book: The Movie....basically it is Mark Hamil and a bunch of voice actors (Billy West, Jess Harnell, Tom Kenny and others) and it was filmed without a script over a few days at the SDCC.....and there are cameos in it as well, Bruce Campbell, Kevin Smith, Phil Morris......

Anyway they are there about the making of a film based on (fictional) comic book hero Commander Courage.....it's not great by any means, but definetally worth watching. Especially if you are a fan of voice actors

For those who are intrigued by Comic Book: The Movie

Cree Summers
Phil Lamarr

And above all..

Tom Kenny. :heart:

Check it out...he was not bad....you can hear that it's him.....but I honestly am not sure why I put Gadget in there......but he was Egon on the Ghostbuster toon......

actually maurice lamarche who was Brain on Pinky and the brain and other voices was egon on the GB cartoon, along with frank welker who played ray, 2 different actors played peter and winston.

Surprised Kevin Conroy wasn't the first name listed with his famous Batman voice.

Surprised Kevin Conroy wasn't the first name listed with his famous Batman voice.

Because one great vocal performance can't compare to Mel Blanc who did every single Looney Toon, Barney from Flintstones, Spacely on Jetsons, and the original Woody Woodpecker. And because Conroy wasn't the best performer during the `90s. That belongs to Rob Paulsen who did the voices of Raphel from Ninja Turtles, Yakko from Animaniacs, Pinky from Animaniacs/Pinky and The Brain, Mighty Max, Stanly Impkiss/The Mask, etc.

I was speaking in terms of popularity. Usually the first thing on the HYPE for voice actors that comes to mind has always been Kevin Conroy.

No love for Jim Cumming...he was the voice of the 90's as well...Darkwing Duck, Pete from Goof Troop, Winne the Pooh, Ed from the Lion King, etc.

hell yeah !!!! james earl jones , i wish that had come to mind sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"