The Flash Favourite Animated Flash design?

Flash_NewFrontier.jpg

silver age

Flash_JLFP_001.jpg

dcau___tigress_and_the_flash_by_titanbeast-d6668jh.jpg

dcau wally fan made

No. The black ring around the logo looks bad. The JL design is superior, but the red and yellow on the STAS suit are preferable

I think the black ring looks better actually. It stands out more than the yellow one.
Superman-TAS-Speed-Demons-12.jpg

Last edited:
I think the black ring looks better actually. It stands out more than the yellow one.
The black ring is too think, it stands out too much and takes away from the design. Black is not one of Flash's colors. His colors are white, yellow and red. The thickness of the ring around the logo is distracting, it'd look far better if it was thinner, just an outline

actually now that i look at it again, that design is actually pretty awesome. it's probably the closest to perfection now that i look at it again. The black ring needs to be slightly thinner but the other aspects of the design are so great that it doesn't matter.

I love the **** out of Justice League TAS but the colors on that show were very muted and boring. Superman and Flash's designs suffered especially from this.

If you have to constantly point that out, you're going to have a really ****** time on these boards

My mistake mate, lol. I erased that comment because I thought it came off as *****e-y but I didn't expect you to reply that fast.

actually now that i look at it again, that design is actually pretty awesome. it's probably the closest to perfection now that i look at it again. The black ring needs to be slightly thinner but the other aspects of the design are so great that it doesn't matter.

I love the **** out of Justice League TAS but the colors on that show were very muted and boring. Superman and Flash's designs suffered especially from this.

I also posted an image to that comment to show you how it makes the emblem pop out a lot more.

Last edited:
My mistake mate, lol. I erased that comment because I thought it came off as *****e-y but I didn't expect you to reply that fast.

I also posted an image to that comment to show you how it makes the emblem pop out a lot more.
It's all good dude!!

yeah idk, i'd still make it a tad thinner, but that's really my only problem with the design.

and that Flash episode of STAS was awesome :D loved the GL one too

It's all good dude!!

yeah idk, i'd still make it a tad thinner, but that's really my only problem with the design.

and that Flash episode of STAS was awesome :D loved the GL one too

Had Michael Rosenbaum voiced him in that episode and it would've been even better. Idk about the GL one though, Supes seemed too weak in that one constantly being overpowered by Sinestro and all.

Had Michael Rosenbaum voiced him in that episode and it would've been even better. Idk about the GL one though, Supes seemed too weak in that one constantly being overpowered by Sinestro and all.
The power levels are pretty inconsistent in the DCAU. Later, Batman takes Sinestro out with batarangs...

I love Brave and the Bold in general :up:

i think most of the people that didn't like it just didn't get it

I love Brave and the Bold in general :up:

I Think most of the people that didn't like it just didn't get it

Definitely my favourite Batman cartoon. It embraced everything that is fun about Batman and is an awesome love letter to the Silver Age. I also loved that it spotlighted a lot of lesser known characters like Guy Gardner and Jaime Reyes.

Hmm…. I was gonna include the Justice Lords design, but it was basically Professor Zoom's costume

Wow the JL/U design is destroying the poll!

nostalgia is very powerful..

Yeah but in the "Favourite animated Superman design" thread it was the STAS design that had the most votes rather than the JL/U ones. I'm starting to think a lot of people don't remember that Flash was in STAS.

I've always hated the white-eyed look for Flash.I think it's probably easier in animation,that's why they kept it so long.

B&B for me.

Anyone like his recent Live-Action series costume?
flash3-600x909.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"