Favourite animated Batman?

Kal-El 8 said:
013.jpg

:batty: The Best

Yeah my choice too!

Baman: The Animated Series. Easily. I can watch that **** over and over.

BTAS is, IMO, very probably the absolute best animated series ever.

Something about the Justice lague Batman felt just right, not saying any of the others weren't dead on (except The BAtman)

Batman: The Animated Series. It brought alot more to the mythology, I think, than the others.

This poll was as one sided as I expected, good show people BTAS is easily the best batman cartoon, and one of the best comic book cartoons(maybe even second!)

you know i liked them all... but I'm going with the newer one cause It makes me thrilled about batman again!

Batman: TAS was awesome, it totally shattered what I saw in the reruns of the old live-action show and what I saw on old Superfriends tapes. The way he spoke and carried himself made me think I was watching the comic. It's probably the best superhero-based show I've ever seen.

TheCaptain22555 said:
Batman: TAS was awesome, it totally shattered what I saw in the reruns of the old live-action show and what I saw on old Superfriends tapes. The way he spoke and carried himself made me think I was watching the comic. It's probably the best superhero-based show I've ever seen.

I'd say it's probably the second best comic book cartoon maybe, Spawn still takes the biscuit for moi!

Free Web Conn said:
Why no Batman Beyond that was my favorite verison of the animated Batmans
i don't think it should be included in this poll, it's a good look but it's suited for terry more than bruce.

and you aren't going to find many people who prefer terry to bruce.

he was too stiff in tas

he was way too bulky in TNBA:gotham knights

in the justice league his ears were too long and he looked far too slick.

batman beyond had the best look in tas overall but it suited mcguiness better than bruce. Saying this, he had the best batarang i've EVER seen, that folding out design was genius. Also i feel he had the coolest batmobile seconded only the original tas (which had the best batwing and batcycle).

the batman has the best bruce wayne design and also the best flowing batman and the second best batarang design (i love how he uses them as sias also in combat). This has really come through in its fourth season since they started to square up bruce's jaw to show an extra bit of maturity me thinks pics to come...

edit:

these are post jaw implant

28.jpg

29.jpg

Pan06.jpg

i don't see how anyone can hate these, nostalgia about the olden days must be a factor...

I saw a episode of The Batman recently, I absolutely hated the voicework for The Penguin and Batman.

Carmine Falcone said:
I saw a episode of The Batman recently, I absolutely hated the voicework for The Penguin and Batman.

I saw it and absolutely hated the whole show.

Carmine Falcone said:

i dont like THE BATMAN period

btas better 100000000000000X better

People who like The Batman have mental problems.

BTAS looks the best with the expection of the Batman and Joker redesigns from TNBA. Those twio were the only improvments imo. I didn't like how TNBA made all the villains more exaggerated and inhuman - Catwoman and Ivy are pale and sinister looking, Freeze is a friggin head on spider legs, Croc got bigger and turned green and nastier.

tasbats.jpg

TNBA also ditched alot of the 'dark deco' painted imagery and styling. Which I loved. It became more of the generic DCtoonverse style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"