Favourite Ghostbuster BESIDES Venkman?

thealiasman2000 said:
Well, given I was raised with the Ghostbusters cartoon, I say Winston.

He was more developed and the best character in the cartoon series.

:up: I agree, I love seeing him as the muscles of the group and have heavily into detective storyline in the cartoons and he was more of Venkman's partner in it too.

uh, if Rick Moranis is on the poll then where the hell is Annie Potts ?!? She actually WORKED for the Ghostbusters.

If the poll had been made correctly, it would read, "Who is your favorite character from Ghostbusters? (besides Venkman)", or it would've included Annie Potts long before it would've added Rick Moranis...and I would've voted "Annie Potts ( Janine Melnitz )" 'cause I would like to f*** her lights out...if I had a time machine, I mean.

My favourite one was Peter Venkman, but the second one would be Egon Splenger, althougth Ray Stantz was great too.

Winston was totally screwed over in both Ghostbusters movies.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
uh, if Rick Moranis is on the poll then where the hell is Annie Potts ?!? She actually WORKED for the Ghostbusters.

:confused:

Rick Moranis actually puts on a suit, puts on a proton pack, and does WHAT THE GHOSTBUSTERS DO. He is not a secretary. Is a receptionist at the fire station a fireman? Obviously not.

Egon. I wouldn't have voted for venkman anyway because bill murray is the reason why they never made ghostbusters 3 and I'll never forgive him.

SpiderHulkThing said:
Egon. I wouldn't have voted for venkman anyway because bill murray is the reason why they never made ghostbusters 3 and I'll never forgive him.

Well, Murray is the only reason they made 1 and 2.

Mentok said:
Well, Murray is the only reason they made 1 and 2.

You know than John Belushi was originally cast as Venkman, and Eddie Murphy was lined up for Winston?

And Bill Murray is doing "Garfield 2: A Tale of Two Kitties", so it's not like he's allergic to sequels or anything...

Movie version, Ray. Cartoon version, Egon.

I remember from two episodes of the cartoon that Peter was referred to as "Chief Ghostbuster", and another where he was pondering swinging from a rope to set up a trap Egon had created he said to himself, "sometimes a leader has to lead." I figure the second one was just him being smarmy and self-absorbed, but is it basically canon that he is the GB leader, or do they all basically just take on leadership when called for it?

Didn't Janine become a Ghostbuster at some time or another on the cartoon?

PyroChamber said:
Didn't Janine become a Ghostbuster at some time or another on the cartoon?
Yeah, I think I saw her in some pink Ghostbuster suit...

thealiasman2000 said:
And Bill Murray is doing "Garfield 2: A Tale of Two Kitties", so it's not like he's allergic to sequels or anything...

He said he'd only do GB3 if it was a cameo as a ghost.

Slightly off topic: Is it me, or Ghostbusters II has a bad rap?

Honestly, while it's not AS good as the original, it's still a fun movie. But I've seen people going "It sucks..etc". I don't get it.

Octoberist said:
Slightly off topic: Is it me, or Ghostbusters II has a bad rap?

Honestly, while it's not AS good as the original, it's still a fun movie. But I've seen people going "It sucks..etc". I don't get it.

I love GB2 better! :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"