Feat of Clay.

Spider-Bat

BATMAN
Reaction score
I love this episode of Batman the animated series. The first episode featuring ClayFace and his origin is so beautifully done.

The animation on this was just amazing. Every episode looked great, but there are a few that stood out, like they took more care with it, and Feat of Clay really looks like that.

It was on Toon Disney just now. It bugged me 'cause they cut out the part when Face was being electrocuted in the tv moniters, they are so lame. They cut it short.

Good thing I have it on DVD.

Ron Perlman as ClayFace is perfect aswell. I haven't watched it in awhile, but it always amazes me when I see it how beautiful it is. If only cartoons could look this good now, but nowadays all cartoons are cheap stick figure animation.

Yes, this definitely one of the most emotionally powerful episodes. Clayface's theme music was kinda' sad, too.

I think the saddest scene is when he's in his trailer with his friend Ted, and he realizes he can change into anyone he wants. His friend gets all excited and tells him it's a miracle. Then Hagen flips out, saying it's not real, and starts trashing the trailer.

Then he falls to his kness and says "I'm not an actor anymore. I'm not even....a man" and starts crying. Great stuff.

Yeah, Ron Perlman did a great job as Clayface. I loved how much of a dick he was to his buddy.

Its one of my favorite episodes of TAS. :up:

TAS did tragic characters very well, from Clayface to Freeze, even Harley in Mad Love.

TAS did tragic characters very well, from Clayface to Freeze, even Harley in Mad Love.

Very true, TAS made freeze one of my favorite villains. I was a tad dissappointed in the way they depicted Two-Face however, I guess they just tried to tone it down and tried not to make it as dark an depressing as in the comics.

Very true, TAS made freeze one of my favorite villains. I was a tad dissappointed in the way they depicted Two-Face however, I guess they just tried to tone it down and tried not to make it as dark an depressing as in the comics.

Yea Two-Face may not have been perfect, but overall I thought they did an amazing job, at least in Two-Face Part I and II. Although they kinda butchered the origin, I still think it was beautifully done. Really amazing and emotional, and the way they showed at least the mental decline of Harvey Dent into Two Face was perfect, I loved it. It also has one of my favorite images of Two-Face:

11.jpg

Gives me chills every time....

^ Yep. That was a badass episode. They made ALL the Batman villains look cool. The Baby Doll episode was really deep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"