February Sales Estimates - Green Lantern/DC lock-up top 3

runawayboulder

2016 NFL Pick Em CHAMP
Reaction score
http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/19570.html

The February top 300 came out today a day after the top 10 was released. Green Lantern #62 took the top spot out of nowhere.....literally. It wasn't on the January list. I don't read it so maybe someone can explain that to me, maybe it just skipped shipping a month? For the top book it was 1K less than the #2 book last month. The Jan #1 book (FF #587) doesn't really count since it was a sales gimmick killing a character. Overall sales can't and won't be saved by killing a major character ever month.....I hope.

Brightest Day held its grip on 2 and 3 respectively. Spawn dropped all the way down to #96 after it's 200th issue came in at #4 (no surprise there). X-Men dropped pretty hard out of the top 10 and nearly the top 20 clocking in at 19. ASM sales increased slightly not counting the extra 55K brought on by the special .1 issue.

Marvel doesn't seem to be abandoning Avengers Academy yet but Heroes for Hire, which has been nearly as outstanding, may be a goner shortly considering it's selling less. The Daredevil franchise need a massive jolt as his book has totally dropped off the radar. The Black Panther experiment has been a major disaster.

Thor's almost in the 30s. I hope it drops another 10 or 20 spots for a few months so Marvel kicks Fraction off. :up:

It actually sold the same amount as it did in January, the same with Cap. All of the .1 issues bumped them down the list a bit.

The actual numbers themselves are still pretty down. It's like 80k is the new 100k

Yea, whats it gonna be like next year? No.1 selling at 50k?

Marvel and DC should start marketing and selling comics in cinemas or something, try and get new readers on board that way. People love superhero movies, but it's not translating to the books. I think if they were sold in the cinema it could maybe help with the transition from movie fan to comic fan.

The market has stated that many fans - not all of them but a sizable minority - prefer to buy comics digitally, so long as the price is reasonable, and in trade paper back style chunks of 4-6 issues of material (88 - 142 pages). The latter should be obvious; Japan has only sold manga like that for merely the last 40 years, and manga volumes still sell IN THE MILLIONS over there. The sales of ONE PIECE make all but that Obama ASM issue cringe. However, the big two are dragging their heels about this; DC is experimenting with original graphic novels, but is no longer keeping many trades in print. Marvel, in so many words, would rather trade buyers die in a fire, as they needlessly discourage "trade waiters" by releasing mini-HC's for an extra $5 to encourage monthly sales. Only this doesn't happen; it simply discourages readers. The success of RUNAWAYS - a series that was canceled monthly, yet gained so many new readers via cheaply sold ($7.99) and easily accessed digest trades that it was resurrected for another two volumes - was apparently such an accident that Marvel has made no effort to learn and duplicate it. Same as their accidental success with relaunching THOR - after a 3-4 year wait and a then hot writer signaled that Marvel would NOT revive the franchise until it was both missed and "important" - is forgotten as Marvel seeks to relaunch MOON KNIGHT and PUNISHER and BLACK PANTHER 3-6 months after their last attempt fades. Marvel is a company where they cynically plan for under-performance and cancellations, but when success arrives BY PURE ACCIDENT, they don't even TRY to reverse engineer it, or, heaven forbid, change their 25 year old strategies for a bold, new century. Obviously new strategies need to be tried, but the big two are so invested in the old that they basically have to cling to the Titannic as it sinks down.

I digress.

Yes, sales right now are low. Many blame it on the lack of a "big event", although the ability of "big events" to boost sales for any but the top books or one mini series beyond a couple of months has faded since 2006. And even then, it was merely steroids for sales, and at this time the market could be stroking out. Who knew that employing the same strategies over and over with no variation for years would grow stale, right? It is something when the top sellers can't brake above 72k, and no books can sell above 80k or 90k for long, beyond stunts. Bendis Avengers books can't even break the 64k barrier anymore. The hottest writer in the biz is still bleeding readers at a clip of 4 figures a month (the drop between 1/11 and 2/11 for AVENGERS is roughly 1200 copies). NEW AVENGERS doesn't look so "new" anymore. We are returning to the days when 70k was a high water mark - 2001-2002, basically.

ASM is holding steady. The .1 issue spiked upwards, but frankly, the first issue of ASM in any given month is usually the best selling. It still is averaging about 53k, which has been its overall average for two years now. It can spike upward for a heavily promoted story or a hot creative team, but it has usually never fallen below 52k for long per issue since BRAND NEW DAY started. It actually has been one of Marvel's more consistent sellers over that stretch.

ONSLAUGHT UNLEASHED #1 debuts at over 28k. That is probably only slightly better than where YOUNG ALLIES debuted last year, but better is still better. It is essentially the second arc of YOUNG ALLIES shoved into an Onslaught series Sean McKeever intended to get to with crazy glue.

SPIDER-GIRL is not looking healthy. By the third issue it is barely selling over 15k, and it didn't have a very strong debut. What a surprise, an ASM spin off has not been supported by the market - which has been a fact since about Joe Q took over. Issue #7 has been solicited for April, although as the artist for that issue has been listed as TBA, it could always be canceled last notice, same as YOUNG ALLIES #7 was. Not only is this a poor seller, it cannot hang onto a regular artist - another sure sign of a dead book walking. It is a perfectly enjoyable book, but apparently fans were not ready for ARANA 2.0.

On the other hand, sales for AVENGERS ACADEMY are becoming more stable. Issue 9 sold 23,709 copies, which is roughly 300 copies below where issue 8 sold. Many comics flip flop by a few hundred copies per month anyway as retailers try to figure out where the sales level is. It is possible this comic could hang tough a bit, as NOVA, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY and RUNAWAYS did for years. To Marvel's credit, while they took their time, April figures to be part of their attempt to hype the book. The characters will get an extra one-shot, an appearance in the steady selling ASM, and a devotion to a 5 issue FEAR ITSELF tie in. Still, Marvel mostly left the book to fend for itself for roughly a year, beyond the debut and the Giant-Man issue. We always lament when Marvel doesn't try to build interest for a good book, and at least this time they are - same as they tried for ages with Jeff Parker's AGENTS OF ATLAS. The first collection of AA#1-6 went on sale in January, but it didn't sell amazingly well - barely over 900 copies. Why? Marvel would deny it (David Gabriel can't even trust HIMSELF to issue a proper press release that isn't denied weeks later), but I imagine the needless HC edition, which tacked on an extra $5 to the price, likely didn't help. Maybe they should go the digest route? The same route that worked well to sell RUNAWAYS, and even SENTINEL? The route that actually has a history of SUCCESS? But, what do I know, right? I honestly believe Marvel so cynically plans for failure and under performance that any successful strategy flabbergasts them - like the nerd who doesn't know what to say when a girl says, "Yes, I would love to go to a movie with you."

A reprint for FF #587 - the Death Bag issue - sells over 23k, or better than many Marvel titles properly. That's amazing. The only success Marvel replicates is success in the short term with death issues, crossover stunts, renumberings, relaunches, and events. Sort of like the baseball hitter that only focuses on a home run, and not on a single, a bunt, running hard, etc. The flash and not the fundamentals excite them, and I think that says a lot.

SILVER SURFER #1 sells at 24k. Hmm. Not the worst launch, but not a good one. I doubt it'll see a year.

HEROES FOR HIRE #3 is at 22k, which is better than SPIDER-GIRL but still not out of the danger zone if sales don't get steady. Usually when sales for an ongoing dip below 18-19k with no end in sight, Marvel pulls the plug. Not even Iron Man's B-title (IRON MAN LEGACY) lasted 12 issues lately. On the other hand, the sales drop between issue #2 and #3 was under 900 copies, which is a sign that they could become stable.

THUNDERBOLTS seems to be selling about where it did before SIEGE, and has held steady above 26k for two months now, with drops only in the triple digits per month. Not bad for a series that has been around as long as that one has. It remains one of few titles selling better than it was 5 years ago, actually.

THOR slipped about 700-800 copies between 1/11 and 2/11. Still, Fraction's run has resulted in sales for THOR reaching 1-3 year lows at north of 42k. In the last 6 months, sales have slid 19.6%. In fact, I think when THOR was hovering around these sales years ago, they killed him off. His title will be relaunched as MIGHTY THOR, which will spike sales for exactly one issue (three at best) and then slip back where THOR left off. Bet on it. For such a big name, why is Gillen outselling him on THOR? Was it because Gillen had SIEGE at his back, or because he wasn't rubbish?

Never a good sign when a ridiculously numbered one shot, WOLVERINE #1000, outsells a regular Wolvie title, WOLVERINE: THE BEST THERE IS by a fairly wide margin (about 6,000 copies). Wolverine is a franchise that has been completely stretched thin and apart due to over indulgence and tinkering with his ongoing to try to build DAKEN. Yet does Marvel see the writing on the wall? No. Sales will only get uglier for side Wolverine material and his spawn, but Marvel will still treat him like an A-Lister. Dude, GREEN ARROW sells better than some Wolverine books. Green ****ing Arrow. Move the **** on and see reality, Marvel! Stick Wolverine to one book and at best his kids may have back-ups. The market can no longer support a family of some 4-5 Wolverine titles. It simple can't, and won't, and hasn't, for YEARS. The NEW MUTANTS outsell Wolverine material, for heaven's sakes.

POWER MAN AND IRON FIST #1, a five issue mini, debuts above 27k. To be frank, Marvel has had genuine debuts of ongoing series sell about that well; HAWKEYE & MOCKINGBIRD, for instance. Still, even in down months, it may likely finish below the Top 100. Enjoy it while you can. I doubt Fred Van Lente is getting an ongoing out of it.

I do think it says a lot when X-MEN LEGACY by Mike Carey is outselling UNCANNY X-MEN with Fraction's name still attached, even if only by about 55 copies. Matt Fraction may not be the super-star he used to be. Why not reward him with his own event series?

Actually, if we are looking at this month's totals, Marvel's second best selling writer of an ongoing series is Dan Slott. He certainly is one of Marvel's Top 5 selling writers these days, at least on ASM. He's come a long way.

Still, in many ways, as ICV2 noted, the "midlist" - the titles that sell between 59k and 20k - are showing a lot of stability. That is often where Marvel routinely outsells DC, after all. They're still dropping sales, but many by 1,000 copies or less, which isn't too shabby. Marvel needs to figure out a way to get all but the most hardcore fans back for more than 1-6 months at a time. Might it be by employing a strategy that last worked in the 2000's and not 1972? Just a thought, fellas.

Last edited:
Black Panther has dropped almost 3,000 units within a month when it didn't debut that great to begin with. You'd think Marvel would give this character a much needed break.

I say put him on Secret Avengers and let Spencer reinvigorate the character. It'll give him time to fly under the radar.

Certain characters, Marvel is insistent upon keeping in print. BLACK PANTHER and MOON KNIGHT have been the two for quite a few years now. Their titled get canceled and relaunched and so on like the seasons. Part of me wonders if it isn't because of potential films.

MOON KNIGHT at the very least is getting Marvel's sales ace, Bendis. Quality wise, it will be horrible overrated rubbish, but at least from a sales perspective, it is the best chance the title has. But BLACK PANTHER? Their best is scrapping everything that makes him HIM and tossing him at DAREDEVIL's leftovers? All this will do is sink his own book slightly slower and get DD readers to jump off. Marvel botched sales for WOLVERINE by having Daken take over the book, and they risk doing the same for DAREDEVIL, who unlike Wolverine isn't as healthy a franchise (and even Wolverine is showing his age these years).

Putting T'Challa in the Secret Avengers is a perfectly fine idea. But why can't he hang with Storm and the X-Men? If the X-Men need anything, they need a strategist with a good idea. Cyclops' best ideas haven't really been that bright. "Let's counter being hunted and killed one by one by assembling on an island so we can be killed en masse." "The best way to eliminate vampires is to resurrect Dracula." "The best team for traumatized youths like X-23 and Elixir is X-FORCE, where they stab any threat I want to death." Um, WHAT!?

I feel sorry for mutants; if they want a leader, they only have a choice among a pacifist with a shady, evil past, a megalomaniac, and Magneto. :p

On the other hand, T'Challa's latest bright answer to, "My country has last all its Vibranium as well as faith in its leader" is "go to Hell's Kitchen and fight a battle with a local crime lord and somehow not defeat him in 5 seconds." So, when the going got tough, T'Challa split. What is he, a tin pot despot?

Last edited:
Certain characters, Marvel is insistent upon keeping in print. BLACK PANTHER and MOON KNIGHT have been the two for quite a few years now. Their titled get canceled and relaunched and so on like the seasons. Part of me wonders if it isn't because of potential films.

MOON KNIGHT at the very least is getting Marvel's sales ace, Bendis. Quality wise, it will be horrible overrated rubbish, but at least from a sales perspective, it is the best chance the title has. But BLACK PANTHER? Their best is scrapping everything that makes him HIM and tossing him at DAREDEVIL's leftovers? All this will do is sink his own book slightly slower and get DD readers to jump off. Marvel botched sales for WOLVERINE by having Daken take over the book, and they risk doing the same for DAREDEVIL, who unlike Wolverine isn't as healthy a franchise (and even Wolverine is showing his age these years).

Putting T'Challa in the Secret Avengers is a perfectly fine idea. But why can't he hang with Storm and the X-Men? If the X-Men need anything, they need a strategist with a good idea. Cyclops' best ideas haven't really been that bright. "Let's counter being hunted and killed one by one by assembling on an island so we can be killed en masse." "The best way to eliminate vampires is to resurrect Dracula." "The best team for traumatized youths like X-23 and Elixir is X-FORCE, where they stab any threat I want to death." Um, WHAT!?

I feel sorry for mutants; if they want a leader, they only have a choice among a pacifist with a shady, evil past, a megalomaniac, and Magneto. :p

On the other hand, T'Challa's latest bright answer to, "My country has last all its Vibranium as well as faith in its leader" is "go to Hell's Kitchen and fight a battle with a local crime lord and somehow not defeat him in 5 seconds." So, when the going got tough, T'Challa split. What is he, a tin pot despot?

I disagree, Dread. We've seen that while Bendis' isn't at his best with team books, his solo character titles are generally pretty solid. Ultimate Spider-Man has been as good as it's ever been, and Scarlet is simply fantastic. Other titles, such as Alias, Spider-Woman and Daredevil, have also been highlights in the past; and I have high hopes for this book. It will probably be very much like his Daredevil title.

The problem...if I remember right...is you tend to read, or glance through those team books, and you don't pick up those other books that he's written.

I disagree, Dread. We've seen that while Bendis' isn't at his best with team books, his solo character titles are generally pretty solid. Ultimate Spider-Man has been as good as it's ever been, and Scarlet is simply fantastic. Other titles, such as Alias, Spider-Woman and Daredevil, have also been highlights in the past; and I have high hopes for this book. It will probably be very much like his Daredevil title.

The problem...if I remember right...is you tend to read, or glance through those team books, and you don't pick up those other books that he's written.

I read ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN for over 100 issues before I decided I couldn't stand it after the Clone Saga, and left. I felt after 100 issues, I had more than given him on that book a shot. And he was good on it, at least for the time. The nitpicks I had from initial arcs would only get exaggerated as he went along, and I could go on and on. At this point I've been wondering how many cents I could get for my trades in the open market. Own USM trades 1-10 for like $70!

I read most of his DAREDEVIL run and I did like that, but that was FOREVER ago. My statute of limitations for worshipping a writer on past work is 5 years. After that, they have to create another work that is at least near as good. I will say, I imagine other franchise writers WISH they could write a long time hero into a corner and then dump it onto the next guy, like he did to Brubaker, who then did it to Diggle.

I admit I never read ALIAS. I flipped through some issues of PULSE, but, not the same.

I read roughly 40 issues of NEW AVENGERS. I probably disliked more than half, and cut my losses. I really don't see the need to revisit it.

Bendis' idea for Moon Knight is an idea I, and a few others on the board, dislike. His idea is to play with Specter's sanity angle, the same angle every writer usually handles, and to make it more exaggerated because the last guy did that too, and the guy before that, and the guy before that. At least aside for Gregg Hurwitz, who tried to break the chain. So now, his Moon Knight will not only have multiple personalities, but multiple personalities OF OTHER HEROES. That's...just insane. Even for Moon Knight. It reminds me of Ultimate Moon Knight but...oh, right. Bendis doesn't create anything new. He just repeats himself endlessly. Editorial doesn't force him to be more innovative, so he isn't. I didn't like Ultimate Moon Knight, but accepted it as a part of that distinct universe (and I left before he got REALLY crazy with his Ronin personality). Well, now Bendis wants to make the insanity of the Charlie Husten run, where Specter was ripping off faces, carving crescent moons into foreheads and throwing guys off buildings, look like LAMB CHOP'S PLAY ALONG. Sorry. I am not interested in that premise.

It's like how every writer goes, "Y'know what story I want to do with Daredevil? Destroy his life, so he has to rebuild it. Only everyone since 1985 has done that. But I'LL DO IT BETTER!" With Moon Knight, it's "I'll write a story where I ignore all the potentially interesting and underdeveloped pulp elements and just play up the insanity. But everyone does that. So I'll make it INSANER!"

From interviews and trailers, Bendis wants to make Marc Specter a guy so insane that he literally thinks he is half the Avengers. Well, I'll take a pass. I'll just brace for all the plot elements that other writers will have to accept or work around. His best work that I actually read was SIEGE, and that was merely average. The top writer in the entire comic book industry has attained a C+ average. Well, let's thank the heavens. That'll get me running back to him.

I've found my comic reading experience to be a lighter, happier, more rewarding experience now that I've abandoned having to pick apart his stories. That a comic being "important" wasn't enough to keep me. I hear all the time how "important" his books are. I rarely hear anyone describe them as "good". For a moment I wanted to give him some benefit of the doubt on Moon Knight, because I like the character. But then he announced his premise of making him Two-Face, only crazier, and I figured I'd just save the stress and my dollars on better material. I get that Moon Knight has sanity issues. He doesn't have to become a psychotic cartoon about it just because that well's dry by now.

Last edited:
Yes Bendis' idea for Moon Knight is probably one of the worst ideas i've ever head of. It might sell well, because Bendis has his supporters for some reason, much like Rob Liefeld did in the 1990s, but the quality will be mediocre, at best.

Trade paper and digest are gonna be the future for the comic book industry. No way the industry can sustain itself on $3.99 and $4.99 32-page comics. It just costs too much to print in proportion to sales. when A list marvel characters are selling 15K-50K units, it's time for a change to a more proftable business model.

The 32-page comic book is DEAD. Only the American comic fans don't know it. The comic book Market has been losing ground for years. The average age of a comic reader is 30; and the industry has had no plans to target younger readers and new readers for their 32-page books on the rack close to fifteen years.

I see the market headed towards self-contained TPBs that contain single storylines in a volume and reprints. I also see a looser continuity overall. TPBs are cheaper in proportion to cost of print and generate a bigger profit overall. $26 for a TPB usually gets discounted to $19.99 or $14.99 at retail. It's easier to sell and easier to discount TPBs at retailers like Amazon, B&N, Kmart, Target, Rite Aid etc.

And they'd have a longer shelf life than a comic. TPBs can remain on the retailer shelf for YEARS vs a 30-day window for comics, which when they don't sell are stripped of their covers and thrown in the trash.

Plus TPBs and digests appeal to casual buyers moreso than a 32-page comic. On the shelves of a B&N or LCS a first-run TPB might get picked up by casual buyers who wouldn't normally buy comics.

And it's a bit more easier for editors to manage a release schedule for a TPB than a comic. a 120 page graphic novel released quarterly gives editors, writers, and artists a bit more breathing room between product. Maybe this could lead to better stories overall.

In between the TPB and the e-comic the 32-page comic is on its way out.

TPBs aren't really the future of the comic industry; they're the now. Even if the single market isn't done and gone, the golden goose as been the trade market for years now. Marvel and DC may not nurse it like they should (mainly because of the investment they still hold in the direct market), but they know that's where it's at right now.

And I guess you haven't read regularly here and other places often, because the American comic fan has been talking about the decline of the singles market for years now.

Single 32-page comics long-term are an unsutainable business model. Production costs and printing costs minus the 55-60% retailer discount to distribute them will kill the 32-page comic book in a few years. With no new readers to support the medium it's dead in a decade. Printing 200,000 copies of books that sell 50-70k copies is currently unsustainable because the price of comics has hit the market threshold for what consumers will pay for them. $2.99-$3.99 is all customers are gonna pay and no more. With prices at the high end of the threshold today that leaves publishers with only a pennies only profit margin.

If it weren't for Disney and Time Warner keeping Marvel and DC comics around to maintain the catalog of trademarks for their licensing deals for movies, TV, action figures and animation the comic industry would meet its demise sooner rather than later. It's only a matter of time before it simply costs too much to publish 32-page comic books.

TPBs and graphic novels cost less to print and have a longer shelf life than comic singles and can be sold in bookstores other retail venues like wal-mart, Target and drugstores. Same with digests. Becuase the print costs are cheaper they can be discounted deeper on the retail level and that gives customers more of an incentive to buy them. a 300 page book at $14.99 is a better value than six comics at a fixed price of $18-24.

With the popularity of the Nook Color and the ipad, e-comics could also be a viable market, but the price would have to be in line with ebooks. $0.99-$2.99 is all people will pay for ebooks, but will it be viable to produce titles at that point? A publisher would have to sell thousands of comics just to break even on production costs.

The only thing keeping comic books around is tradition and the habits of a small group of collectors that dwindles with each passing year. Sooner or later the market will have to adapt a new business model to meet the needs of a changing market.

Well, okay, you just re-posted the same thing in slightly different words. I'm not even disputing what you're saying at its core, just that this is somehow some big revelation to comic fans. On this very board I've seen the decline of the singles market discussed pretty exhaustively. Though, I am kind of disputing that the TPBs are the future. As I said, they are the now. It's the golden goose of the comic market right now, and Marvel and DC are fully aware of that. They just aren't utilizing it fully due to being so deep in the direct market. I mean, that's the exact reason we have comic runs and arcs stretch out so long nowadays, really. To make sure to have a nice sized trade for the market in a few months or something.

Plus, how much of the decline in everything is all due to the internet. Movies, television, music, books...even the porn industry...all of it because people can get it all for free if they want to.

Honestly, collecting individuals is a huge pain. If you don't have a pull list, that means you have to be extremely diligent about showing up on a Wednesday morning, just so you can avoid missing an issue. Even then, finding a LCS is not that easy. When I was a child and young teenager (mid 90s) it was easy to find a comic shop. Usually, a city had at least two. These days it requires too much work just to find an LCS. Sure there is the 1-800 number, but that only lists shops that are registered (i.e they paid for membership). Smaller shops tend to languish in small shopping centers, virtually obscured from recognition. I mean, comics used to be sold at drug stores (e.g. Sav-On, Thrifty), convenience stores (7-11), grocery stores and even gas stations. Now, if you want individuals, it is either the few beat up issues on the news rack at your local super book store, or you find a local comic shop.

The other problem with finding individuals, is that even if you are willing to look for back issues, you are plagued by high markups due to the speculator market as well as variant covers (and a lot of the time, all you can find is a $25 variant for an issue you are missing).

Availability is crippling this industry. This is why trades are so popular. Sure you have to wait a few more months for each release, but they are easy to find, they can be ordered online or at a book store. They collect entire stories and you don't have to worry about missing an issue. I have friends who still read comics, but they do it exclusively through trades. Even I look to trades every now and then, especially for events.

That is something else that is killing this industry. Readers tend to pick the characters they like, and follow those adventures. Marvel and DC are forever trying to force some "universe altering" plot on the consumer, in an effort to get them to buy lots of issues for titles they don't usually read. And what is worse, is that a character you read, may have some huge event play out across multiple titles (e.g. Death of Ultimate Spider-Man). I am at the point where I would rather collect the sequential issues for the title I read, even if it means missing the plot, just so I don't have to spend money on titles I don't care for.

If they want me to read a separate title, they need to do what they did in the 80s and 90s. Have characters team up, but don't have it interfere with the guest character's main title. If Spidey is teaming up with the X-Men, let it just be in their book. I will assume that it is taking place at a different time. Just because these books are shared continuity, does not mean that all of the stories are told at the same time (linear). They can be concurrent or spaced out through time, merely in the same universe.

Last edited:
Yes Bendis' idea for Moon Knight is probably one of the worst ideas i've ever head of. It might sell well, because Bendis has his supporters for some reason, much like Rob Liefeld did in the 1990s, but the quality will be mediocre, at best.

Pessimist much?:dry:

^ Probably not. They clearly have a one way train ticket to haterville. Population: Them.

Hating Bendis is pretty much the norm around here. It is in the unwritten rules of Hype.

1) Thou must loathe Bendis and claim him to be overrated
2) Thou must always criticize a comic movie that is in production the instant you receive partial details on the film.
3) Batman can defeat anyone, because he is the "******n Batman."
4) Your opinion automatically makes you an idiot, because no one wants to be mature enough to simply agree to disagree.
5) Any changes to a character are blasphemy. Conversely, failure to change means stagnation. There is never a right way to handle a character, and any action for change or lack of change will result in scathing criticism.

I think that just about nails 'em, but you can see that hating Bendis is on the top of the list.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"