Female Dexter: Craigslist Murderer Responsible For 20+ Murders

And the mysterious, unnamed, anonymous police source said it's "concievable" but didn't elaborate it was possible or even probable she did it. It's also concievable she is really a mastermind genius serial killer but it isn't likely.

She said that she was working with a group at first, the "satanic cult" cliche. Since she claims to be able to tell police exactly where the bodies are they should be able to find out whether or not she is lying fairly quickly.

And when presumably no bodies are found, those other cultists must surely have dug them up and moved them somewhere else.

22 plus killings in six or so years is alot...and nobody noticed....

I'd still say bullcrap. But the fact that she says she can show them where the bodies are couls also mean she's telling the truth.

I have to take serious issue with you calling her a female Dexter, even in jest. She says she only "killed bad people", but she says that because she's insane. These guys' worst crime was making the very questionable choice of answering a girls' craigslist ad for sex. Stupid and kinda pathetic, yes. Evil? No. This girl who did the killings on the other hand? If there is such a thing as evil, she is it.

Is it weird I kinda want this to be true? Like, I wish there was more precedent for this kind of thing. People killing people who do bad things and whatnot. I'd love to see national news sensationalize the **** outta something like this just so I can here the bickering back and forth between everybody. Clearly she's insane but I just wanna see what Nancy Grace has to say about something like this. Solely for entertainment purposes of course

WOT ABOUT TEH BABIEZ?! :cmad:

I seemed to remember that the husband claimed that they TRIED to kill someone before this, but couldn't do it.

22 plus killings in six or so years is alot...and nobody noticed....

I'd still say bullcrap. But the fact that she says she can show them where the bodies are couls also mean she's telling the truth.

There are documented cases of serial killers who have racked up massive body counts and yet escaped detection and capture. One way they do it is by staying constantly on the move. Another is by choosing victims who won't be noticed if they go missing. The Green River Killer, who isn't particularly bright, killed 50 women even with law enforcement suspicious of him.

This girl supposedly moved around a bit over the last few years and worked with at least one partner. Operating on the margins of society, moving frequently, keeping a low profile and leaving the area after committing crimes are all ways to evade detection.

I know that. What made me doubt the girl claims is the cliche things she said.Things like comparing herself to Dexter, and the satanic cult thing....also the fact that the husband has said they they tried to kill before but couldn't do it for some reason.

Yea tv and movies make it look like every killer gets caught and a lot of the time they do but it's still remarkably easy to evade detection. Especially if one lives a nomadic lifestyle. Henry Lee Lucas was said to have maybe murdered over 200 people over the years just being a drifter. I'm not saying I believe this girl but it is most certainly within the realm of possibility.

It is . But this combination: claiming to be a killer+ while being a member of Satanic cult= ******** alarm went off. And plus the Dexter refference...

Still i do agree that she may very well be telling the truth. People go missing everyday, and America is such a big place...

The fact she lived in and claims to have killed in my state gives me the creeps! This is why I dont use Craigslist!

Read the story, basing my opinion just on that. I don't believe for a moment she has killed that many people.

This seems solely an attempt at media attention. As to why? I dunno, she must be nuts or something...

Read the story, basing my opinion just on that. I don't believe for a moment she has killed that many people.

This seems solely an attempt at media attention. As to why? I dunno, she must be nuts or something...

Uh, I think that's probably the understatement of the year. Drinking on a Wednesday is a bit nuts. Telling a girl you love her on the second date is nuts. This satanic ritual looney-tune is much more than just nuts. Her "nuts" is the coo-coo for cocoa puffs, gonzo, bat guano talk-in-tongues face-melting insanity of the don't-have-the-brown-acid-at-Woodstock variety.

This my friends is why I do not use online dating services and especially Craigslist.

I don't know...this Scottish/British serial Killer, who preceded Jeffrey Dahmer, killed 15 people in a short span of time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Nilsen

He preyed on mostly desperate and destitute gay men in the 70's London Homosexual scene, men that ran away from home and had nothing.

Last edited:
This is exactly why I don't go on Craig's List. You want to die, homie?

Did some of you read the article? For the people who just laughed and called her crazy. I found this moral dilemma actually really strike a chord with me when watching Dexter.....if the people who die are truly horrible people...do they deserve to live?....what is your say on the matter?

Should they die, or should we trust that our justice system would find them? She killed someone who, when she said she was 16 told her he still wanted to have sex with her. Being molested before she snapped.

I know a lot of you will take the moral high ground and say no one should ever murder someone else, but just stop and think.....some people truly don't deserve to live.

Last edited:
^^^
I can understand what you mean, if someone killed my child and I knew for sure who did it? Believe me when I say, that if I had the chance to get to them, I do not think that I would have any hesitation in doing so.

I too can believe in an extreme case anyone is capable of murder, especially if theyt feel as though their safety is in jeopardy.

It's a tough discussion because that leaves "the line" on who lives and who dies strictly up to the person committing the murder. A vegan could kill someone who eats red meat because they feel they're evil. That's an extreme exaggeration but you see my point.

It's a tough discussion because that leaves "the line" on who lives and who dies strictly up to the person committing the murder. A vegan could kill someone who eats red meat because they feel they're evil. That's an extreme exaggeration but you see my point.

That's the most important thing to consider when conversations go this way. Ultimately, who is to decide what deserves death?

My answer is raising kids better, and socializing them better. The cure is to kill people who behave "improperly", the prevention is making sure children are raised in such a way that they're not exposed to dangerous elements likely to **** them up for the rest of their lives.

Statistically the majority of anti-social behaviour stems from events/trends in childhood. Instead of putting people like Harris and Klebold to death (Hypothetically, had they survived) you need to ask what preventative measures could have been taken so that the abuse they took at home/school could have been eliminated.

There are documented cases of serial killers who have racked up massive body counts and yet escaped detection and capture. One way they do it is by staying constantly on the move. Another is by choosing victims who won't be noticed if they go missing. The Green River Killer, who isn't particularly bright, killed 50 women even with law enforcement suspicious of him.

This girl supposedly moved around a bit over the last few years and worked with at least one partner. Operating on the margins of society, moving frequently, keeping a low profile and leaving the area after committing crimes are all ways to evade detection.

Except that the serial killers you've mentioned were all adults. 13 year olds can't drive and would have a harder time moving around. Someone would have noticed.

Her story is crap.

And those serial killers did that over the course of decades, not years.

That's the most important thing to consider when conversations go this way. Ultimately, who is to decide what deserves death?

My answer is raising kids better, and socializing them better. The cure is to kill people who behave "improperly", the prevention is making sure children are raised in such a way that they're not exposed to dangerous elements likely to **** them up for the rest of their lives.

Statistically the majority of anti-social behaviour stems from events/trends in childhood. Instead of putting people like Harris and Klebold to death (Hypothetically, had they survived) you need to ask what preventative measures could have been taken so that the abuse they took at home/school could have been eliminated.

I'm sure there are psychological studies that show though...that some people are just completely bat **** crazy. You can not fix neurological wiring in the brain....some kids commit murder as children (pets, animals whatnot) and continue to do so later on in life. I'm sure I could find articles of studies but I'm too lazy at the moment lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"