Female Hype Members III

I know it's on the expensive side but I was going to try and surprise my wife with a Dyson Airwrap for Christmas. It's harder to get than a PS5.

I know it's on the expensive side but I was going to try and surprise my wife with a Dyson Airwrap for Christmas. It's harder to get than a PS5.
Didn't know Dyson made this.

ladies, as we all know, Roe v. Wade was overturned yesterday.

we live all over and i'm just curious how you all feel about it. i know some people who are severely distraught over this.

i'd be lying if it doesn't almost feel like a weapon is more valued in this country than i am these days :/

ladies, as we all know, Roe v. Wade was overturned yesterday.

we live all over and i'm just curious how you all feel about it. i know some people who are severely distraught over this.

i'd be lying if it doesn't almost feel like a weapon is more valued in this country than i am these days :/
I'll read the whole story whenever I can, promise!

I'm in favor of women being able to voluntarily have their pregnancy interrupted, in a safe space, along with proper counseling and therapy (before and after). I don't think they do it "for fun", it must be a horrible experience to go through... so, if they choose to do it, then they must have a good reason why.

Also, sexual education is a must, as well. It should be mandatory for everyone.

I just wonder if there was a push for a halfway, where abortions were allowed in the cases of rape, incest, severely impaired children, mother's health how that would fall on both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"