Banned members- actual and aspiring - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, in conclusion, talking about banned users is no more "immature" than, say, whining about girls who won't date you over the Internet. If talking about banned users can be considered immature, then that would essentialy mean everything we talk about here makes us immature.

582.gif

Banned users LOVE THIS THREAD.....it's like a Biography of their hype life.

Oh, but it's not the mere discussion of said banned members that I'm talking about.

It's the constant getting off on trash talking them, unbanned posters and mods getting on THEIR "high horse" about said user, and acting like a bunch of juveniles in their mocking of said posters.

And I won't even touch your last paragraph, which pretty much proves my point on the need for this community to get off at taking shots at other people.

The constant need for ridicule of others in this community is quite... childish.

If I had a violin, I would play you a song.

Banned users LOVE THIS THREAD.....it's like a Biography of their hype life.

So I wonder what's the problem... Unbanned users express gratification or enjoyment from either banned users posts or them being gone, and banned users enjoy their biography.

Everybody wins, and no one's seems be disappointed except for people on their high horses...

Now don't make Duke rant like last time. :nono:

Lawd, I hope so. It's so hard to keep the comments PG.

That's why I make mine in a pseudo tawdry romance novel. His chest hair matted and glistened with sweat shone through the darkness of the master suite. All that could be heard was heaving breath and gasps for more. A heat radiated that challenged even the great sun during an Indian summer. Blue eyes peered out into the night with a slight bemoaning of splendor. Then sleep came to him like a thief in the night. Something like that. :o

Oh, but it's not the mere discussion of said banned members that I'm talking about.

It's the constant getting off on trash talking them, unbanned posters and mods getting on THEIR "high horse" about said user, and acting like a bunch of juveniles in their mocking of said posters.

And I won't even touch your last paragraph, which pretty much proves my point on the need for this community to get off at taking shots at other people.

The constant need for ridicule of others in this community is quite... childish.

Nell's playing the victim card again?

6KbjYri.gif

That's why I make mine in a pseudo tawdry romance novel. His chest hair matted and glistened with sweat shone through the darkness of the master suite. All that could be heard was heaving breath and gasps for more. A heat radiated that challenged even the great sun during an Indian summer. Blue eyes peered out into the night with a slight bemoaning of splendor. Then sleep came to him like a thief in the night. Something like that. :o

This pleases me. :woot:

He created a third account called LibidoLoca, and now he talks to himself sometimes between his Duke and LiLo accounts.:BA

:applaud:lmao:

Never change E-Man. :up: Or become a politician. :o

I think someone is taking this thread entirely too seriously.

Now don't make Duke rant like last time. :nono:

Bravo! Encore! :applaud:awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"