Ferrigno talks TIH

For real? So basically his bad taste saved his life when he decided to see a crap fest like Hulk in a theatre.

Obviously I'm just joking. I'm glad he didn't get hurt.

Would you believe it was during my second viewing on opening day? I went to the theatre next to my work and saw it, then went to have dinner at my brother's and it tutrned out he had bought me a ticket. So I went again, instead of going to home to bed like I had planned.

When I got home...

Somebody had torched the building. If I hadn't been at the movies I would have been in bed sleeping at the time. Thus, Ang Lee's Hulk saved my life.

I think it's time for me to stay away from any thread mentioning an actor or a element of the show.

Every time I enter it it's just people consistently frightened spouting out "OMGZ IT'S GONNA BE EXACTLY LIEK TEH SHOWW!!!!!!111!!1"

Seriously people, it's a mixture, show+comic+alternate comic for origin (if it's not changed.) If you turn out to not like it then so be it.

But can we at least wait for a trailer before you are start screaming about how it's exactly like the show? I mean if it is, then we can scream and shout, but right now we know next to nothing about what this movie is about after rewrites.

Edit: Also, I really doubt Lou knows what he's talking about. By closer to the TV series all he means is...shorter. Not big man painted in green. So why are we freaking out?

Ya know how they say this movie is gonna have elements from the TV Show well I liked it in the TV Show when Hulk would save a little kid or just have that moment when the kid is not afraid of Hulk and Hulk looks kinda confused then you have the screaming mum in the background and Hulk makes a run for it.

Well I am not saying to have exactly that in the movie but maybe some scenes to show Hulk as a hero, maybe allowing a car to hit him to save a young child or sheltering a family from debris. Kinda like they had Hulk saving the plane from crashing in Ang's Hulk.

http://www.bigpictureradio.com/2008/01/phoenix-comicon-update-lou-ferrigno.html

Saying the new Hulk's look will be "more like the TV series" will generate worse word-of-mouth than the Shrek series and the "Hulk" workprint combined.

NOT!

It will let the general public know that the filmmakers of TIH are actually trying to ground this one in some relatable reality, and are trying to get as far away from Ang's 'Shrek on steroids' debacle, as possible. Most ppls fondest memories are from the tv show Hulk. As dated as it is now, it's still what ppl know; one of the many reasons why the 2003 film failed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"