The Dark Knight Fighting The Ebay Scalpers. Helping Fellow Bat-Fans With Merchandise

The-Dark-Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
Firstly if this thing aint allowed then a mod can feel free to close it, but hopefully this is ok.

OK as were all aware the scalper situation on Ebay is disgraceful, people buying up 11 Joker figures (as someone mentioned in the merchandise thread) to sell at over inflated prices not to mention over the top P&P. While us fans are having trouble findint the actual figures we want.

The idea of this thread is that if your going to a Wal-mart, Spencers, TRU, K-Mart or any other store and you know they may have stock in to buy some for fellow Bat-Fans and sell then to said Bat-fan at retail. (plus actual P&P) The same goes for posters and other stuff you may be able to get hold off but other fans cannot.

This is not a chance as one poster did in merchandise to advertise the fact he was selling a $20 bruce Batman for $100.

So if your kind enough while your out to help other fellow Bat-Fans out let us know below and if you'd like to be helped out pop a little message below stating what you'd like.

Maybe we can help each other out.:yay:

yeah, if someone could hook a Jow up with a better way to get these damn posters, i'd be much obliged.

- Jow

Great idea!! :up:

I have been looking at my FYE for this poster, but they have *nothing* TDK related at all. And they don't know when they will be getting anything. If someone finds this, and remembers lil' ol' me, I would be greatly obliged!! :woot:

joker_poster.jpg

Spencers has the HA poster and the WSS one if anyone needs me to get them one of those!

This is mainly for the UK people, but I guess also for anyone outside the US. Since I'm off to the US in July, I'd quite happily buy people figures and bring/post back, would charge no extra (well other than postage). If anyone still hasn't got the figure they want by mid-July, just send me a holla.

This is mainly for the UK people, but I guess also for anyone outside the US. Since I'm off to the US in July, I'd quite happily buy people figures and bring/post back, would charge no extra (well other than postage). If anyone still hasn't got the figure they want by mid-July, just send me a holla.

As i'm a fellow UK fan i'll definetley be taking you up on that offer, Very kind of you fella:yay:

I've been going to Wal-Mart every day for a week in hope of beating the scalpers, with no success. Every time I go, they've got every figure except the elusive Joker one. (They've got tons of the lame cartoony kids version...bleh)

If anyone manages to snag him, I'd be more than willing to pay the retail price to have it in my collection.

Looking for another joker figure and the new joker poster.

If any of you are from the Arizona area (especially the Phoenix area) I will do my best to let you know where and what merch is being sold around here. Im still on the hunt for more MM Joker locations, but if any of you wanna know where to get any posters, toys, shirts, etc. PM me and Ill tell you when, where, how many and the price of all TDK stuff I find.

This is a good idea, Im so sorry I couldnt come through with the stuff you guys wanted, maybe If I had more money and more time too look outside of my town :(

As i mentioned i'm in the UK but if anyone in the USA finds a one of the Big Batmans (like a bigger version of the Movie Master, not the action cape) if they could pick it up for me i would be really grateful and will of course pay them back plus postage and any fuel/bus fares they may have used. :)

I've been going to Wal-Mart every day for a week in hope of beating the scalpers, with no success. Every time I go, they've got every figure except the elusive Joker one. (They've got tons of the lame cartoony kids version...bleh)

If anyone manages to snag him, I'd be more than willing to pay the retail price to have it in my collection.

Grr, that is what I keep running into!

Grr, that is what I keep running into!

Most people have been running into it at one time or another, I feel bad for them because I felt the same frustration the first two days of the toys release.

I would love to help you guys out! however... I can't even find a MM joker here.

I've been lucky enough to find 5 of the MM Joker figures. I picked them up and am holding onto them right now. After all the hype over these figures goes down, if they're still not able to be found in stores, I will gladly try to get them out there for the price I payed for them plus the price it would cost me to ship it.

I've been lucky enough to find 5 of the MM Joker figures. I picked them up and am holding onto them right now. After all the hype over these figures goes down, if they're still not able to be found in stores, I will gladly try to get them out there for the price I payed for them plus the price it would cost me to ship it.

Cool beans :grin:

Awesome! I'd like to be first in line for one of those if I can't ever find my own...

You are so luckyyy

I only got one MM Joker even tho I wanted 2 (so I could leave one sealed) but I only bought the one that I opened cus the idea of someone else goin to the store and not bein able to get theirs cus I bought two would make me feel like s**t. O well, whatev. I at least got my one opened one for myself and Im luckier than some people who got NONE so I aint b**chin. I even got mine half price cus my Best friend Summer is a cashier at Wal*Mart. I just wish now Idve scooped up all the ones I found so I could mail them out to people on the SHH board that got screwed on the whole Joker toy issue.

Hopefully all of the GD HYPE will die down and these damn things will be a bit easier for us all to get again. Has anyone heard if theyre sendin out any more or is that it for these toys? I certainly hope they make more. A toy this hot has the potential to make a lot of friggin cash off the movie, the rarity of the toys, the demand, the real look of the figures, and (unfortunately) the death of Heath.

I think I was hearing they are going to be putting more jokers in shipments however I can't tell you for certain.

If somebody have a spare Joker PLEASE, PLEASE sell it to me, THANKS

I couldn't find ANY mm figures anywhere around where I live, so I had Jokersminion mail me a batman, it's on it's way.

If anyone can find a regular MM Batman i greatly appreciate it..:brucebat::brucebat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"