The Dark Knight Fighting The Ebay Scalpers. Helping Fellow Bat-Fans With Merchandise

I want to know if anyone can find me a chase batman, regular batman, or Joker MM. I will pay for everything please.

I'm out looking for any of the MM's, Seeing as how i'm in Canada and we don't have any yet.

if anyone is having trouble finding the 'Why so serious' poster, my local k mart has a bunch of them for only $4.99 a piece, shoot me a pm and we can work out details.

At the moment, my stores are drained. Jokers left after the first 3 days they hit (luckily, I was able to get two - one sealed, one to display). Mid summer, when these figs are replenished, I would love to hook some people up with Jokers. I would really like to swap a Joker for a chase Bats. I just don't have Paypal or any of that, so I don't know how I'd accept payments...suggestions?

Also keep in mind, I won't be doing this until the shelves are replenished. I have no idea when that will be, but I will keep my eyes peeled. I go to Wally World daily anyway, for IM and Star Wars stuff.

At the moment, my stores are drained. Jokers left after the first 3 days they hit (luckily, I was able to get two - one sealed, one to display). Mid summer, when these figs are replenished, I would love to hook some people up with Jokers. I would really like to swap a Joker for a chase Bats. I just don't have Paypal or any of that, so I don't know how I'd accept payments...suggestions?

Also keep in mind, I won't be doing this until the shelves are replenished. I have no idea when that will be, but I will keep my eyes peeled. I go to Wally World daily anyway, for IM and Star Wars stuff.

i used well concealed cash like the money wrapped around computer and notebook paper in a regular envelope, if you could find a reg MM Batman not the chase one, i already have that..:woot:

i used well concealed cash like the money wrapped around computer and notebook paper in a regular envelope, if you could find a reg MM Batman not the chase one, i already have that..:woot:
Sadly, even THAT is gone. We have no MM's whatsoever around here. This is gonna be the longest month of my life...

I found some at Wal-Mart in Chula Vista and National City

I really wanna help people get jokers, especially those not in the US. Unfortunetly I've had a hard time even finding thugs, how sick is that. northern new jersey is a hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"