Final Wolverine Trailer Already Online!

:lmao:

Why was your 3000th in this thread then? :funny:

:whatever:

No he wasn't. :huh:

I agree with danoyse as I'm sure both of us have seen the movie a gazillion times - believe me, us gals would know LOL. Unless there's an international version that we don't know about where this happens...

Correctamundo. And nope, no wee wee, but he's buck nekkid in there.
I thought so.

I agree with danoyse as I'm sure both of us have seen the movie a gazillion times - believe me, us gals would know LOL. Unless there's an international version that we don't know about where this happens...
Wasn't it when he went all bald and stuff under the tree? It wasn't like in a sex scene or anything like that. But then, I only saw the film once and it's been a while...

I thought so.

Wasn't it when he went all bald and stuff under the tree? It wasn't like in a sex scene or anything like that. But then, I only saw the film once and it's been a while...

He always had some sort of clothing on in the "future" portion of that movie - unless you are referring to the part where his clothing "explodes" off of him towards the end, but you don't see a darn thing.

Umm LOL who really cares? This is kinda an Xmen thread, soooo yeah. The real problem is Deadpool. :sob:

I'm finding way too many stunt doubles in the trailers, this is ridiculous :hehe: :p

xoriginsscreencaps11.jpg

xoriginsscreencaps10.jpg

xoriginsscreencaps4.jpg

xoriginsscreencaps2.jpg

And I can't tell if this is a double, or Hugh making an incredibly funny face *laugh* :p

xoriginsscreencaps9.jpg

By the way, why the heck is Wolvie's claws even out on his left hand on the copter in this shot, looks ridiculous, doesn't even go past his fingers.

xoriginsscreencaps3.jpg

(I also think it's safe to say that he gets his feet chopped off in this film as well) :hehe:

Last edited:
In that helicopter scene, what the heck is that bright red dot thingie whatever that blows past Wolvie's head?

In that helicopter scene, what the heck is that bright red dot thingie whatever that blows past Wolvie's head?
Most likely a navigation light on the top of the heli, You can see it in the first few frames on the left. Just sloppily added in during all that movement I guess. Either that, or Venom as I always say. :sym:

wolheliride.gif

And yeah, Wolverine definitely [BLACKOUT]gets his feet chopped off in the film [/BLACKOUT]:wow:

:hehe:

Most likely a navigation light on the top of the heli, You can see it in the first few frames on the left. Just sloppily added in during all that movement I guess. Either that, or Venom as I always say. :sym:

wolheliride.gif

And yeah, Wolverine definitely [blackout]gets his feet chopped off in the film [/blackout]:wow:

It looks like a hair scrunchie....now imaging Wolverine with a hair scrunchie is just all types of awesome.:hehe:

I think they always use stunt doubles where glass is involved. Even minor cuts could cause delays to filming as the actors don't have accelerated healing. (Possibly mentioned in the X2 commentary for the Deathstrike fight).

wolheliride.gif

And yeah, Wolverine definitely [blackout]gets his feet chopped off in the film [/blackout]:wow:

Slowed down like that yeah, it does look like a light lens. :) Thanks.

I don't think that thing is GCI. The way The Jack reacts, looks like some part of the gimbal got loose.

I think they always use stunt doubles where glass is involved. Even minor cuts could cause delays to filming as the actors don't have accelerated healing. (Possibly mentioned in the X2 commentary for the Deathstrike fight).

I thought they all pretty much have accelerated healing... wait the Actors, not the characters...

Yeah, he had clothing in the movie. In the graphic novel Tommy didn't wear anything in the future part.

Everyone complaining about the Special Effects must remember they're not finished yet. :cwink:

The only bad thing about the trailer is that weird "grunt" we can hear when young James stabbs Thomas, when Logan rises from the water, when the helicopter explodes Logan's Chopper and etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"