Déjà Vu trailer

Gammy v.2 said:
I feel I've seen this movie before....

(I'm sorry :()

Not bad.........yes im feeling generous:p

I think it looks good,lots of intrigue and some cool visuals as well as a good cast,i just hope Scott eases up on the epileptic editing in this which he seems to have from the trailer

hunter rider said:
i just hope Scott eases up on the epileptic editing in this which he seems to have from the trailer

Can't be any worse than Domino. I was having seizures for a week after that flick, not to mention the foaming at the mouth.

I can tell already, this movie will confuse the hell out of me. Looks pretty cool though.

Gammy v.2 said:
Plus the movie sucked :down

That's why I lean toward his brother's films. They're more coherent, although "Enemy of the State" was a damn good movie.

Man on Fire was the best revenge film in YEARS!... the Punisher should have been like that :(

am i the only one confused by this trailer?

I like Tony Scott, Denzel, and Val - looking forward to this, it looks pretty good. Thanks for posting Hunter.......

So can they also travel back through time 4 days or just look back? If they can travel, then it's kind of like that tv show 7 Days.

Sava said:
Man on Fire was the best revenge film in YEARS!... the Punisher should have been like that :(

I actually agree, Man on Fire is a great film!!

Film looks great.
Denzel is great.

This will be a great movie.

Looks extremely confusing, but very good. Should be interesting seeing Caviezel as a bad guy. Plus, Tony Scott directed True Romance, which is one of the greatest movies ever made, so it has to be good. And Denzel is a badass in every sense of the word.

From the teaser trailer, my thoughts were "man this is film is going to suck"

But, the new trailer that just came out- wow- I am litterally blown away. This film looks AWESOME!!! Reminds me somewhat of the 'Enemy of the State' type vibes which is one of my favorite movies. So, yeah I'm definitely going to check it out.

i think it looks ***ing interesting....... very nice!

To say this looks f**kin' badass would be putting it lightly.

Tony Scott + Denzel Washington + Val Kilmer = Awesomeness cubed.

i think it looks ***ing interesting....... very nice!

I am sorry but once I saw that quick flashing cinematography or whatever you call that bull**** I clicked the X. Sorry Mr. Washington and Mr. Kilmer. :(

RedIsNotBlue said:
I am sorry but once I saw that quick flashing cinematography or whatever you call that bull**** I clicked the X. Sorry Mr. Washington and Mr. Kilme. :(

Dude, Man on Fire > You. :o

RedIsNotBlue said:
I am sorry but once I saw that quick flashing cinematography or whatever you call that bull**** I clicked the X. Sorry Mr. Washington and Mr. Kilmer. :(
flashing cinematography?:huh:

Denzel, Kilmer, and Caviezel?

I think they're trying to make money. Too much awesomeness packed in. :eek:

At least the new trailer makes it pretty clear this is a sci-fi movie and not a conventional, reality-based action thriller. From the time I saw the teaser, I kept wondering what the whole hook of the film would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"