Déjà Vu trailer

xwolverine2 said:
flashing cinematography?:huh:

Uhhh yeah. Your telling me you don't notice the flashing, shaking cam, quick cutting, seizure inducing footage? It just irritates me. I guess it is supposed to "get in your head" but just ends up pissing me off personally.

RedIsNotBlue said:
Dude, Dunston Checks In > You. :o

Has a monkey ever tortured a Mexican police officer by cutting off his fingers and burning the wounds with a cigerette lighter?

I didn't think so.

:o

RedIsNotBlue said:
Uhhh yeah. Your telling me you don't notice the flashing, shaking cam, quick cutting, seizure inducing footage? It just irritates me. I guess it is supposed to "get in your head" but just ends up pissing me off personally.
yeah i noticed that.... Domino didnt need it, and it got a bit crazy.

but this movie looks like its not using it too much....... you either like it or you dont. this movie at least has an awesome story to back it up.

I've seen this trailer a whole lot lately - and I have to say I really like it a lot. I like the way it's cut together to repeat and actually mimic like you were having deja vu watching it. That's very creative. I'm definitely looking forward to this - it looks like a pretty intelligent film. And Tony Scott and Denzell do good work together.

Just got back..... Thought it was pretty good. Had some good twists.

I'm definitely going to try to see this sometime this weekend.

this movie was freakin amazing!

i did NOT think tony scott(?) would or could make a movie this good.

with the inside man and now this.... denzel is really gaining some cool points from me

I like Denzel, sci-fi, thrillers, and now Paula Patton, but this movie didn't quite do it for me.

Denzel was good, but there was nothing really exceptional about his performance or the movie. I didn't care much for Man on Fire either, but at least Denzel's character had a desperation about him. Here, I go nothing.

Jim Caviel (sp), Paula Patton, Val Kilmer, etc. all did fine jobs with their roles but after watching time paradoxes on Star Trek, in the Terminator movies, and other sci-fi shows/movies Deja Vu didn't stand out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"