The Wolverine Five things you DON'T want in 'The Wolverine'

I don't want to see too much focus on this concept of Wolverine losing his healing factor.

He's supposed to be a tough as nails loner. Not some guy walking around saying "woe is me, I'm going to live forever, wah".

Wolverine without his healing factor is just stupid!!!!!

It's seems like it's going to be a pretty big focus since it is the focus of the trailer and has been brought up in several interviews.

I just think it's a cliche plot device...I'd rather see an interesting villain and plot that could offer a real challenge to Wolverine. Not just be a challenge when Wolverine is weakened.

And given how powerful Wolverine's healing factor has been portrayed it doesn't really make sense that a serum or device planted inside him can undo his healing.

1. More Jean Grey Drama (I guess I won't have my first wish :cmad:)

2. Easy and dumb jokes. Good black humor works with a cynical character like Wolverine.

3. Overacted dramatic scenes

4. A viper with too much heel a little badassitude

5. Romantic movie. Let Wolverine be himself, please...

No butchering of the Silver Samurai akin to Deadpool:wall:

1. Deadpool.
2. A subplot involving a nuclear meltdown.
3. Over the top romance.
4. Weapon X Flashbacks. I am sick of seeing flashbacks to his operations. I will be seriously pissed if they have another shot of him having the adamantium baptism.
5. Crappy/excessive cgi.

Am I the only one worried about that crappy CGI samurai robot we saw in the trailer?

Am I the only one worried about that crappy CGI samurai robot we saw in the trailer?

The CGI looked fine to me, seen worse, but I am concerned about who this is meant to be, is it the Silver Samurai? if so then yes I am worried because it looks more like a robot than a man in a suit and I start to fear another "Deadpool" coming on.

I was not convinced by the way it moved... (yeah I know it was only 1 second or so...).

Wasn´t expecting a giant robot to appear on the movie though. I´m curious to know if it appeared on Darren´s screenplay as well?

I have feeling It's a robot controlled by Silver samurai.

Could be but yeah the powers sort of make it look like its meant to be Silver Samurai which is an interesting choice to make. Maybe its some sort of Sentinel tech?

I'm still open minded because at least it looks bad ass and a proper struggle for Wolverine to fight.

As long as SS uses his mutant powers to control that robot, then its all good. I just hope that robot doesn't have missiles and guns.

Yeah that would be a bad design choice and not really fit in.

Sabertooth.

not remembering the past.

pg13. A part of the film is about trying to control the berzerker rage, I see Wolverine as a stubborn mutha ****a and probably one of his greater challenges.

Sabertooth.

not remembering the past.

pg13. A part of the film is about trying to control the berzerker rage, I see Wolverine as a stubborn mutha ****a and probably one of his greater challenges.

Do we know the rating for this film yet? I'm guessing its not going to be ultra violent in terms of blood and gore but was hoping for something a little edgier.

Not yet. But it should come out anytime soon.

Last week, the director said they already finished the music and the only thing left was the 3D.

Not yet. But it should come out anytime soon.

Last week, the director said they already finished the music and the only thing left was the 3D.

Ah ok, cheers for the update, will be interesting to see but I assume it will be the same rating as X-men/Origins

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"