Civilian
Reaction score
So what's your favourite flavour?
Favourite brand?

Flavor - Rocky Road, Moosetracks, Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Brand - Memphis' own Angel Food

Mint chocolate or cherry garcia.

Ben and Jerry's.

Phish Food, Cookies and Cream ,Cookie dough I like to try different stuff though

I like Rolo ice cream and Breyer drumstick cones.

Cookies and cream.

Ben & Jerry's Phish Food.
No other ice cream comes close for me. It's simply orgasmic :o

Coldstone Creamery has a cheesecake flavored ice cream that's orgasmic.

Coldstone Creamery has a cheesecake flavored ice cream that's orgasmic.
That's exactly what I was thinking of. Get the sundae with the strawberries mixed in, and it's like doing a line of God's special stash of blow.

So what's your favourite flavour?
Favourite brand?

I love Perry's Ice Cream and I tried a new flavor called Piece of Cake which is really good. It's Yellow cake flavored Ice Cream with a chocolate swirl and chunks of real yellow cake in it.

I'm not a fan of ice cream
Clearly your communist:cwink:

Mayfield's Moosetracks and Extreme Moosetracks, Edy's has a peanut butter cup extreme smooth or some such that's really good as well as their Chocolate fudge brownie, andGirl Scout Tagalong icecream when it's available. I could go on.....

*There's* the door. :o

I like many flavors. Some plain, some funky. I've taken a liking to Coldstone's cake batter ice cream as of late.

That's only the best base ice cream there is! Next time you go, mix in white chocolate chips, graham cracker crust and brownies. I get it every time. :heart::up:

Breyer's Ice Cream. Reese Peanut Butter

Last edited:
I feel like such a plain jane for it, but honestly, my favorite flavor is vanilla.

OR Ice Cream Sandwiches! :up:

I like coffee, cherry vanilla, and coconut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"