Football MMO (Goal Line Blitz)

Well, you still have plenty of time to plan ahead for a Hype team. So it should all work out. Just need to try and get more posters involved is all.

I do have a suggestion though. If there is a Hypester out there with experience running a team, definitely bring them in to help you out since it'd be your first time running a GLB team. :up:

Yeah I signed a few few year contracts, so its something I will have to deal with.

yeah one of my lb's is signed through season three, but is a back up the guys in front of my are lvl 11's and i'm almost a lvl 5....so i'm going to try and get him out of the contract if there's a hype team
also my lvl 4 cb's contract is up...lol but the owner is trying to sign me to a three year deal...he sent this msg earlier...
k. its cool. if u want only2 yrs or different salary we can talk about it to get whats best for both sides. i am just trying to get my best CB locked up for as long as i own the team. we can also redo ur contract after every year so ur lvl dont pass up how much u should be making. i just wanted something so i know u want to be here for a while

thinking about not resigning so he can join the hype team...

I tried to buy a team...they are all out...
But next season (a month from now) I want to buy a team from scratch and have ALL SHH players...what do you think?

It can work. I am mod over on the official San Francisco 49er Message board and we have a team made up exclusively with players from that board.

San-Fran-Gold-Rush-Avatar.gif

San Fran Gold Rush

We are doing pretty well so far but it will be a season or two before we really start dominating.

Created a thread specifically for the team...We talk game here...and the other thread is JUST for the team for Hype...go there for it.

anybody read how long the goallineblitz site is going to be down for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"