Football MMO (Goal Line Blitz)

Denny67

Sidekick
Reaction score
Have any of you seen this new online game?

Goal Line Blitz

I got turned onto it on another board and it is pretty fun. You can make players, get signed to a teams, own a team yourself and it is free to play. All games are simmed (no actual madden type play)

It is helping kill the boredom during the NFL offseason LOL.

It is in beta and the servers can be a little slow and even crash from time to time but overall it looks to have a lot of promise.

May apologies if I posted this in the wrong spot. It seemed to make sense.

Yeah, I'm on it.

Level 4 Fullback, Brick Jensen, of the Rawle Tech Titans.

Yeah, I'm on it.

Level 4 Fullback, Brick Jensen, of the Rawle Tech Titans.

Awesome.

Both my wife and I are playing.

I have a lvl 4 LB, Brandon McLovin on the Manchester Mob and a lvl 4 FB, Devin James on the Ho Chi Minh City Vipers. My wife has a monster lvl 4 DT, Beffy NumNums on the Ho Chi Minh City Vipers.

We are both having a lot of fun with it. She wants to make a QB next. :yay:

I'd like to make a 'glamour position' guy at some point, as well. Any idea what the cash is for, besides buying equipment?

I'd like to make a 'glamour position' guy at some point, as well. Any idea what the cash is for, besides buying equipment?

Just buying equipment as far as I can tell. The real currency is in Flex points. At a glamour position I would advice against QB. My wife’s is having a real hard time getting started. Most team owners are also the QB so there is very little play time to be had there. WR's are always wanted though. May be a way to go.

uh.....question. With all the training stuff......do you ACTUALLY have to pay 10 bucks or is it all fake game crap?

uh.....question. With all the training stuff......do you ACTUALLY have to pay 10 bucks or is it all fake game crap?

Fake game crap to be bought with fake game money. I'm my team's starting fullback and haven't paid an actual dime. Spent quite a few fake game dimes, though. :)

yeah. i'm never gonna buy Flex points. Im 14 and am low on cash. i just signed up. level 1 Wr and a Guard.

what the hell?!?!?!?!?!?!

i go to log in to see how i've done in a game. and what do i get? nadda. i press login but it stays on the homepage forever and ever. it never goes to the login thing. it really pissed. now it says ''internet exploroer cannot display the webpage'' WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!??!?
:cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad:

what the hell?!?!?!?!?!?!

i go to log in to see how i've done in a game. and what do i get? nadda. i press login but it stays on the homepage forever and ever. it never goes to the login thing. it really pissed. now it says ''internet exploroer cannot display the webpage'' WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!??!?
:cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad:

Maybe a problem on your end or they may be having issues. I have not had any isues at all. The game is in beta and those playing it are understanding of that. After all, it is a free game. :cwink:

yeah. it's working fine for me now. I seriosly need some FP. But i don't have any cash or a Paypal account :csad:

haha no. there was a thread about it. 10 year 48 thousand dollar deal......wow.

yeah. it's working fine for me now. I seriosly need some FP. But i don't have any cash or a Paypal account :csad:

There are FP bonuses handed out at the end of the season from what I understand. If not, not to worry. There will always be team in your level bracket. It just takes a little longer.

yeah. have you heard of the new playoff system they'll be doing starting next year? sound uber cool

here it is. my good sir.

USA League Restructuring Big changes that we think will be great for everyone.

There will be 32 TOTAL LEAGUES in the USA.

31 USA "Pro" Leagues, 1 USA "Champion" League

Each team that wins their league championship gets to play in the USA Pro League (31 teams). The yearly winner of the USA "Champion" League gets to stay in the USA "Champion" league, the rest go back down and are placed randomly back into a USA "Pro" League.

There will eventually be leagues below each "Pro" league for lower level teams and players. Teams will get demoted/promoted between these leagues.

Champion > Pro > AAA > AA > A

Champion has 32 teams, but 1 league
Pro has 32 teams, but 31 leagues
AAA has 32 teams, but 31 leauges
AA has 32 teams, but 31 leauges
A has 32 teams, but 31 leauges

Note: AAA, AA, A are just for example...they will have different names.

NON-USA League Restructuring Will be the same as above.

Originally posted by Bort
Restructuring Clarification:

There are 31 "Pro" level leagues. These would each have AAA, AA, A underneath them that would have to work their way up.

There is 1 "Champion" level league above the "Pro" leagues that's for the elite winners of the 31 pro leagues to battle it out for supremacy. Those that don't win get bumped back down to regular "Pro."

It's sort of a combination of the current system and the big tournament idea, without the extra time required for the tourney where other teams don't get to do anything.

Seems better than having to win 20 seasons in a row to make it from ZZZ to Pro, to me.

---

The current Pro league would be next season's "Champion" league. All the current AAA, AA, A, etc leagues would be converted to the "Pro" leagues, and given a cash infusion to go with it. Then we would add the rest of the leagues along side them. We'll come up with various names for them to make them sound fun and cool (no more A, AA, AAA, etc.

Yup ^^

Now that they are installing new servers (tonight I think) they are looking to take that next big step in the games evolution. It is pretty cool to be in this at the beginning.

It looks like the game is only going to get better as times goes on.

yep. my mom is such a *****. i've asked for her credit card so i can get some FP. but she's yelled 'NO! I DON'T WANT MY CREDIT CARD INFO ON THE WEB!!!!''

:cmad:
$T&^%*&&^&**%%$%$%$%$%$#$%$^^%#$%$% Finel Sticks!

i wanna own a team dang it! :cmad:

Ease up on your Mom. Some cats just don't get it, and she's one of 'em. Hell, I'm a Dad, but I DO get it.

The new restructuring plan sounds pretty groovy. Sounds kinda confusing, but at least that way there won't be teams stocked with upper-level players taking on a newly-formed team who's highest-level player is their 4th-level kicker.

Thanks for the info, by the way.

yep. my mom is such a *****. i've asked for her credit card so i can get some FP. but she's yelled 'NO! I DON'T WANT MY CREDIT CARD INFO ON THE WEB!!!!''

:cmad:
$T&^%*&&^&**%%$%$%$%$%$#$%$^^%#$%$% Finel Sticks!

i wanna own a team dang it! :cmad:

Just earn FP that hard way. Get on teams and win. At the end of the season there are FB bonuses. You can also get your friends involved. I currently have 2 level 5 players and am sitting on 1050 FP. I have not spent a dime. ;)

Well both of my teams are wrapped up in high drama.

The Ho Chi Minh Vipers are undefeated and our next game is against the likewise undefeated East St Louis Tire Fires with the number one seed in the playoffs on the line.

My other team, the Manchester Mob went 0-4 prior to some restructuring and infusing of talent which is when I was brought in. Since then we have won all of our games and are also sitting on the bubble of the playoffs.

I have to say, this game is way more fun that I thought it would be. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"