• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Former Smallville Actor Arrested in Drug Conspiracy

this sounds like pontential sub plot for smallville. Pete gets desperate for money, and starts selling prescription drugs.

And Clark shows him the error of his ways (Again) and eventually sets him up as a senatorial aide to Martha Kent, thus introducing him to the world of politics, and eventualy becoming Lex Luthor's running mate.

it is sad news to hear things like this happen to people. He is likely going to be convicted which sucks. That also kisses any chance of seeing him return for series ender when ever that happens. Something i would like to see happen.

This isn't good for him at all...

Can't find anything new about if he was convicted or not.

Also, he better hope the Judge is a fan...

Pete Ross' mom was a judge, don't forget. He may beat it...

Chloe should tell Clark that she heard Pete was arrested for a drug deal lol

WoW I wouldn't of thought he'd be the kind of guy to do that to be honest :(

He was just arrested, the trial may not be for months or years...

I haven't seen anything new on this at all, so no word when/if he'll be prosecuted...

I wouldn't doubt he'll try and make a plea deal to get out of doing any hard time. The pending charges are very serious and he could get some serious time in Federal prison for that....

yea at most if he does get sentenced he will probably have to do some time, and maybe with good behavior get out sooner.

He was just arrested, the trial may not be for months or years...

I haven't seen anything new on this at all, so no word when/if he'll be prosecuted...

I wouldn't doubt he'll try and make a plea deal to get out of doing any hard time. The pending charges are very serious and he could get some serious time in Federal prison for that....

He was due to appear in Federal Court the day that the news broke, but there didn't appear to have been any report as to whether they set a trial date or whether the charges were dismissed.

yea at most if he does get sentenced he will probably have to do some time, and maybe with good behavior get out sooner.
some time? more like 10-15 years at least, distribution of oxys and the DEA was involved, he is ****ed

Last edited:
oh I know he will probably get a minium of 10 yrs which is the legal time frame for something like that. I was just saying maybe if he has good behavoir he could get out of jail after just a few years. Who knows.

Yea we just dont have all the details yet on this case, and whats going to happen when he does go to court.

all i know is that oxys are probably the worst pills to get caught with and im sure it's up there with extacy , and dealing on top of that, it just doesnt look good at all

If it's first offense, and his lawyer is good enough, he may get out of doing hard time but he may not have much to deal with.

I don't know about in the real world, but in TV usually they have to roll on someone bigger than them to get any good deals. From the description of the events I saw online (the legal documents filed by the undercover DEA agent who had setup the sting), he seemed pretty dumb and was just looking to make a buck. It seemed like real haphazard like stuff.

He was due to appear in Federal Court the day that the news broke, but there didn't appear to have been any report as to whether they set a trial date or whether the charges were dismissed.

I'm curious why we never heard about what happened there...

:confused:

I'm not sure he has a whole lot of money to hire a good attorney, so I guess we'll see what happens.

So i am watching tna werestling tonight on spike tv, and it looks like spike tv is still going to go forward with that new comedy series sam and aquaman actor were doing.

Smallville actually had Kryptonite drugs when the athletes were shooting up with it to rob banks

Always sad when stuff like this happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"