• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Frasier Returns?

It would just be weird without John Mahoney.

I thought that Kelsey was rumored to play the Chief on the upcoming Doom Patrol series...

I'd be up for this. He moved to another city at the end of the series anyway.

They can just say that Martin Crane has died now, which would be the case anyway.

It looks like it would have a new cast, which would really be the only way to keep it fresh as he builds a new life somewhere else.

They could have David Hyde Pierce, Jane Leeves and Peri Gilpin guest start occasionally.

I don't know how well it would be received though, because part of what made the original successful was the interplay between Frasier and Niles.

Which city would they even pick? It would have to be somewhere that hasn't been overdone. Where did he move to at the end? What happened to Ros? I know Daphne and Niles had a baby.

You know Seinfeld return is next.

I admit I miss that banter he had with Miles.

Did it really run from 1993 to 2004? That means it was already 14 years ago since it finished. But it feels like it was only about 2010 or 2011 that it ended.

And it doesn't feel like I was watching it throughout the 90s until 2004. It feels much more recent than that. If they said 2000 to 2011 then that would feel more correct to me, even though it isn't.

Kelsey Grammer realising less and less chance of any Beast roles in X-Men so turns to what he knows better?

I would love to see this happen. He played the character for 20 years and first appeared back in 1984. Could have guest appearances from the cast of Cheers/Frasier, although I don’t want it to turn into a reunion of sorts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"