You Tell Em Frasier!....x4

Grammer says all the right things :up:

Prognosticator said:
Did you read the post only 3 notches above? He's been in several movies. Plus, it's hard to be in tons of movies when you play Dr. Frasier Crane for 22 years!
Well, I seen him in Down Periscope, But I don't know any other movies he has done.

Good to know that Grammer's game for another one. As I was walking out of X3, I mentioned to a friend that I would watch an entire movie based purely on Grammer's Beast and Page's Kitty. :up:

This is a previous message I posted.

Whoa, Mystique's boobs look huge there.
laststand30zm.jpg

Comparison:
mystique.jpg

Well, Rebecca Romijn got a bit thicker after she dumped the Stamos. Glad she was able to slim down without losing the new knockers.

KenK said:
Well, Rebecca Romijn got a bit thicker after she dumped the Stamos. Glad she was able to slim down without losing the new knockers.
Its part of the costume apparently. They glue things on to make them look bigger.

And you cant 'slim down without losing breasts'. If you lose weight you cant choose where it goes from. So if you spent all your time exercising your legs to lose the fat, you wont lose the fat JUST from your legs. You will lose it all over your body at a steady rate.

the spinoffs hold little to no interest to me, I would MUCH rather see X4

Wooo. Kelsey was perfect casting. I wouldn't want an X4 without Beast. Great addition.

As great as Kelsey was and as great as the make was and is, hopefully when the extra time they can add detail to the costume and make him appear more simian like in future movies.

But Kelsey was just downright amazing. He performed Beast just as I pictured him in the comics and obviously from the TAS.

KenK said:

i was glad when she got thicker her hips were so lovely.

As much as I didn't like the movie. I loved Grammar as Beast. He far and away came off as the star of the film. I'm glad to see him push for more movies, and hopefully they will be better quality than this film was.

I'm not sure if I want an X4....or if I could handle the suspense again...

Good to know Grammar would be on board though. He IS Hank McCoy. Definately one of the saving graces of this film.

I hope he knows just how much praise he is recieving for his portrayal of Beast...it really was an amazing performance...and I'm glad he's interested in reprising the role if an X4 is a go.

Awesome...I was a big "Fraiser" fan, and I absolutely LOVED him in X3. He was so perfect for the part!

Yeah, Grammer is GREAT as Beast. Bring 'im back for X4!! Whoo-hoo!!

All of Mystique's appliances came from the same molds as used on X2. The boob appliances might have been a little thicker than her others, but that was for modesty and not to make the boobs bigger. Same with the crotch cover.

Sorry 'Nathan' did not like the Beast's make-up [crew], I thought he looked pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"