Kelsey Grammer Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could record this on my dvr and capture to my pc, but how can i upload it? youtube?

Hey, are you guys sure that it's tonight? My directTV guide says Aisha Tyler and Emily Deschanel.. :(

-TNC

so does anyone know what he talked about and did they show a new clip like Hugh Jackman on Leno??

it is on tonight on wnem at like 1:37 am, so do you guys want me to dvr it?

Seems Kelsey couldn't make it?

Acording to my Tivo's guide, Kelsey Grammer is on tonight, We'll see.

if you got tvguide.com/listings and click on the show for tonight it says kelsey grammer

what do you guys even know that i am posting here? i just said he will be on and asked if you want me too upload the recording. so please answer me or i wont help out

I just checked the cbs page of him, and Kelsey Grammer wasn't listed as a guest...

i mean,i am a newbie, well to this board and i know alot more about this movie than you preteens and fanboys out there.

i just checked wnem channel 7 here in michigan on charter at 12:37 am he is on there, and emily deschanel and the go team performs.

pt_photo_inc said:
this is the funniest post ever!
Ummm, I dont pay attention to the channel names the only one I know is abc is 7, I dont watch basic channels much.

charter communications cable company, i have dvr, all the channels, high speed internet and wireless internet, good deal too.

JUst tape the show anyways just in case he is on. My program says he is on.

ok cool, i will tape and upload when i get home from work tommorow.

I prey that he is on the late late show tonite.....

TigerClaw said:
Yeah, Someone needs to record this in case he brings along a clip.

Well, IF he is on he had better not show a clip of his "Medium" TV appearance they've been hyping all week. I had to watch Sir Ian show me a clip of the Da Vinci Crap instead of X3 the other day. If Kelsey is plugging "Medium" over X3 I may just urinate on the wall socket where my TV is plugged in and short circuit everything.

YJ1 said:
Well, IF he is on he had better not show a clip of his "Medium" TV appearance they've been hyping all week. I had to watch Sir Ian show me a clip of the Da Vinci Crap instead of X3 the other day. If Kelsey is plugging "Medium" over X3 I may just urinate on the wall socket where my TV is plugged in and short circuit everything.

:eek: ....LMAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back