Freak on MSN

britrogue

Superhero
Reaction score
I am so annoyed! Some guy appears on myspace this morning and asks me for my MSN address. Right from the start I was a bit suspicious because all he wanted to do was connect me to his webcam, and he wasn't really interested in chatting at all.
Turns out all he wanted to do was connect me to his webcam so I could see him naked and give him my opinion as to whether or not I thought he had a big penis.
I went ballistic! I had a right go at him, told him that I wasn't a ****, and that I had absolutely no interest in the size of his dick. Then he just replies "OK" and goes offline! WTF?

:cmad: :huh: :whatever:

Well that's the type of thing i'd do.

Not saying that was me.....

*non-serious reply*

what was the verdict then?

*a-little-bit-more-serious-than-non-serious-reply*

sucker.....?

*verging-on-serious reply*

YOu should probably be more careful to the people you hand your details to beforehand. Although i am surprised that he actually managed to get offline, I would have blocked him instantly myself...

thats sick, you get some strange people in the world lol.

britrogue said:
I am so annoyed! Some guy appears on myspace this morning and asks me for my MSN address. Right from the start I was a bit suspicious because all he wanted to do was connect me to his webcam, and he wasn't really interested in chatting at all.
Turns out all he wanted to do was connect me to his webcam so I could see him naked and give him my opinion as to whether or not I thought he had a big penis.
I went ballistic! I had a right go at him, told him that I wasn't a ****, and that I had absolutely no interest in the size of his dick. Then he just replies "OK" and goes offline! WTF?

I'm sorry, I was taken back that you didn't like it... but comeon, what did you think, do you think I'm big enough??? I need your honest opinion...???!!!

November Rain said:
*non-serious reply*

what was the verdict then?

*a-little-bit-more-serious-than-non-serious-reply*

sucker.....?

*verging-on-serious reply*

YOu should probably be more careful to the people you hand your details to beforehand. Although i am surprised that he actually managed to get offline, I would have blocked him instantly myself...

Well, I sent hm an offline message telling him that I was of the opinion that he had serious issues and to never bother contacting me again. THEN I blocked him.
I can see the funny side to it now, but damn, I was furious at the time! :woot:

britrogue said:
Well, I sent hm an offline message telling him that I was of the opinion that he had serious issues and to never bother contacting me again. THEN I blocked him.
I can see the funny side to it now, but damn, I was furious at the time! :woot:

unblock me, please... I won't do it again, I promise...... it was more of a joke then anything.... I mean, what girl doesn't like seeing cock.... comeon??

you didn't answer my first and most important question britrogue...

:(

britrogue said:

sounds like you got lucky.
I think u liked it really, hee.

Penis size isn't important....

...I'd be looking at how big his myspace friends list is.

It's the only size that DOES matter.

So what are the proper channels and beuracracy to get you to judge the size of a man's package? Are there papers and filing procedures that we need to follow up on?

The Amazing Lee said:
Penis size isn't important....

...I'd be looking at how big his myspace friends list is.

It's the only size that DOES matter.

LOL, your avatar makes me forget you're a kid compared to me :csad:

I may be a kid....but I don't like to be treated like one ;):p

I guess penis size would be important if you enter a contest.

MagicPrime said:
So what are the proper channels and beuracracy to get you to judge the size of a man's package? Are there papers and filing procedures that we need to follow up on?
girth, length, pigment, jewellery, straightness, curvature, bob speed, vein definition, hood configuration, foreskin texture, birthmarks, hairyness, angle of erection, tautness of skin and plenty of other aesthetic factors i presume...

I don't know.

depends what contest you entered.

MOST FLACCID?

It would've been funnier if he went "You will not believe how tiny my thing is...LOOK!:eek: I mean, you'll have to zoom in! I'm not sure if I'm even technically male!:eek:"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"